List where tickets bought – Manly v’s Brisbane – Bay No. / Pax No.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy said:
only going to watch one half?

I'm heading with an avid Broncs fan... made the mistake of letting her buy the tickets and of course I'm sitting behind enemy lines in Cat 1 bay 38 or something like that !

Also my wife is due to give birth to our second child tomorrow..... I was never good at prioritising!

Do people stay in their Category 3 seats at the SFS or do they 'upgrade' at kick off time into a vacant seat in Category 1 or 2?

Brissie Kid said:
Do people stay in their Category 3 seats at the SFS or do they 'upgrade' at kick off time into a vacant seat in Category 1 or 2?
I did that against the Cowboys but I don't plan on risking it this weekend.

Anyone got an updated pax no. from today?

Looking OK to get a crowd of at least 30,000, but hope heaps more.

Anything in the 33,000 to 36,000 range will be a great success and a real good atmosphere !

I was just thinking the same thing, it got promoted pretty heavily on the Footy Show and also in todays Manly Daily so hopefully a big 'sales' day today will push the crowd to 35K

Mcatmos said:
Fluffy said:
only going to watch one half?

I'm heading with an avid Broncs fan... made the mistake of letting her buy the tickets and of course I'm sitting behind enemy lines in Cat 1 bay 38 or something like that !

Also my wife is due to give birth to our second child tomorrow..... I was never good at prioritising!

If your wife is about to drop a little bundle of joy any moment, how do you even get a leave pass to go to the footy, let alone the fact you are going with another woman?

stoodamire said:
I'm in the corporate box guys, never been in one.

Is there less atmosphere because you're behind glass?

Yes. It is hopeless. I don't want you to miss out on sitting in Category 3 so meet me beforehand we can swap tickets. It is the least I can do for a fellow Manly fan.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7