List where tickets bought – Manly v’s Brisbane – Bay No. / Pax No.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
16845, thats good.

So is the PAX no the amount of tickets sold??

I'm guessing this does not include the memebrs who may or may not show up. We'll get 30K.

As a comparison, the PAX number was 15,574 on the Friday afternoon before the Cowboys match. The crowd was only about 13,900 so I'm not sure how that works but if we're already at 16,845 on Tues then it is looking ok.

I'd expect that more of the 5,000 SFS members will come out for a week 3 finals game than a week 1 game.

We got crowds of 32k in the 2007 & 2008 GF qualifiers against out of town teams so I'd expect at least the same here.

Manly fans dont travel and tigers fans do so anything near or more than 27K would fark that theory

+ 35k imo.
This match has a lot of interest, plus a lot of Manly fans will get out there to show the knockers we do go to support our team. And don't forget Dessie's texts.
And who wouldn't want to see Locky in his special mask?

The Members Area (top deck) holds 7,000 people. I would imagine they will go close to filling that area. We just need another 20,000 to turn up and we'll go close to cracking 30,000.

The problem with the PAX is that probably the first 5000 is set aside for sponsors, club allocations etc, etc. Maybe only half of these will actually turn up?

Must be a better turnout than last time.
Best tickest I could get was bay 32 for a family pass.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

VenueDetails.aspx

sfs.gif

Jerry1 said:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

VenueDetails.aspx

sfs.gif

32 isn't all that bad. i ended up moving there at the cowboys game and it was ok. sucks how expensive it is. i'm sitting in the in-goal area..

heard that there have been 20,000 sold!!

manlyforever08 said:
Jerry1 said:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

VenueDetails.aspx

sfs.gif

32 isn't all that bad. i ended up moving there at the cowboys game and it was ok. sucks how expensive it is. i'm sitting in the in-goal area..

heard that there have been 20,000 sold!!

make sure you get out of the way when play comes your way :)

God will be there supporting Manly but couldnt justify Cat 1 seating prices when he has children to take - (so Cat2 it is, I expect to be buying GF tickets next week and will slurge on Cat1 then).

From some other sites:

“Manly v Broncos game must be selling reasonably well, they've opened up the Upper East for the first time at the SFS this Finals Series and are now selling into Bays 51, 50 and 49 (category 2 tickets).”

“I spoke to a guy at Ticketek yesterday and he showed me a map of all the bays sold at the SFS for Fri night. Looks pretty good. I reckon we're looking at 30k at least”.

The Manly Category 1 bays understand sold out; Bay 36, 35, 34 & 33 !!!!

Jatz Crackers said:
God is a stinge.

Not really just been a massive week of billz and while I could afford it I'd rather save the $50 - to be honest I think $86 for 1 Adult and 1 child for Cat 2 is pretty steep for a football game where the NRL take all the proceeds.

Sweet, it looks like Manly fans are replying to the media BS that we don't travel. I can't wait!!!

Not sure if anyone has a pax no. from today?

Just an update:

The Manly Category 1 bays sold out are Bays 35, 34 & 33.

There are some tickets in Bay 36 and Bay 32 in Category 1 but that might be getting to limited seating soon.

Bay 31 (Category 2) a Manly bay got sold out early yesterday.

Spread the word to buy tickets soon !

Eagles Nest 08 said:
From some other sites:

“Manly v Broncos game must be selling reasonably well, they've opened up the Upper East for the first time at the SFS this Finals Series and are now selling into Bays 51, 50 and 49 (category 2 tickets).”

“I spoke to a guy at Ticketek yesterday and he showed me a map of all the bays sold at the SFS for Fri night. Looks pretty good. I reckon we're looking at 30k at least”.

The Manly Category 1 bays understand sold out; Bay 36, 35, 34 & 33 !!!!

wow, bays 49,50 & 51 are good seats. I watched a rugby game fromt here. top view

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4