List where tickets bought – Manly v’s Brisbane – Bay No. / Pax No.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Muz said:
Hi all, can someone in the know explain to me why I ended up getting tickets in Bay 15. I entered my AAN number bang on at 10:00am just like in week 2 yet im over the other side of the Stadium away from the manly fans. Last week I was in Bay 35 like the rest of you all. I selected Cat 1 just like last time so shouldnt I have recieved seats in the Manly section just like last time?

It happened to me as well, Muz. Look for the "Hasler's Heroes" sign - that's me.

captainskin said:
Muz said:
Hi all, can someone in the know explain to me why I ended up getting tickets in Bay 15. I entered my AAN number bang on at 10:00am just like in week 2 yet im over the other side of the Stadium away from the manly fans. Last week I was in Bay 35 like the rest of you all. I selected Cat 1 just like last time so shouldnt I have recieved seats in the Manly section just like last time?

It happened to me as well, Muz. Look for the "Hasler's Heroes" sign - that's me.

That was you

Berkeley_Eagle said:
captainskin said:
Muz said:

That was you

Are you talking to me? ;^) And yes, that still is me - with the HH sign. I may put something different on the back this time.

If you guys with Western side tickets can get to a Ticketek Agency, they can swap it over at no charge. I've done this a few times as the Online System is very linear in Best Seat allocations

captainskin said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
captainskin said:
Muz said:

That was you

Are you talking to me? ;^) And yes, that still is me - with the HH sign. I may put something different on the back this time.

Yeah I was infront of you

Mybludog said:
Bay 34 with the rest of the Lunies.

Knocking off work @ 11am.

Should be at the Bavarian by 2pm

Can you walk straight from the Bavarian to the east side of the SFS? And will i get parking at Fox?

Mybludog said:

Bluedog...Chris and I will be in Sydney around lunch time perhaps we can catch up at the Bavarian mid afternoon

Pittwater Legend said:
Buying my ticket tomorrow. I need to sit with a vocal group that's got mongrel. Which bay is a goer?

anywhere in Bay 33, 34, 35

Mark from Brisbane said:
Mybludog said:

Ouch that's lots of bier prost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluedog...Chris and I will be in Sydney around lunch time perhaps we can catch up at the Bavarian mid afternoon

I got 10 tickets in Bay 34 Row aa @ approx 8pm with the Nrl code and PAX number was 9872.

about 6 manly fans and four broncos fans sitting in the Manly supporters bay...hehehehe

Cambo said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Mybludog said:

Ouch that's lots of bier prost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are gonna be there that early make sure you bring a lot of cash, $9.20 for a half litre stein lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6