• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wallabies put up a better showing than I expected. Folau scored two tries, one of which was a great individual effort. Justiifed his selection. Aussie scrum held up pretty well.

Can't believe Beale missed that second last penalty attempt. Very gettable. But that last one !!!!??? FMD can someone take him out back and give him a good rucking with the long screw in studs so it sinks in. What are you doing wearing moulded boots on that surface ???

Why do so many people without necks, get so many neck injuries.....

What's with the 2 minute drinks break every time the ref blows the whistle? It was a slightly better game than most RU I have seen but it still doesn't grab me. Very messy and too many stoppages.

It certainly lets you see the origins of NFL and how it evolved

5 missed kicks = handing the game to the Lions on a platter.

The Suncorp stadium surface was rubbish! I can't see it being much better for Wed night. Hope the NSW boys pack their boots with screw in studs.

I loved the result, mainly because I could hear how much it hurt that commentary team, haven't heard them for a few years but it reminded me how **** they are last night, especially Kearns.

For the 1st time in a long, long time I sat down last night looking forward to a night of Rugby but the 2 games still couldn't keep my full attention, it is just so slow and lacks flow these days

ManlyBacker said:
What's with the 2 minute drinks break every time the ref blows the whistle? It was a slightly better game than most RU I have seen but it still doesn't grab me. Very messy and too many stoppages.

Most of those stoppages were for injuries, it's really the only time the ref can blow time off. Consequently you do have a number of players "taking a knee" late in the game to get a blow or to slow momentum.

Not having our kicking boots on hurt, also a bad lapse in defence cost us their first try, the other try would have been pulled back in the NRL for obstruction.

Beale needs more time practising kicking and less time drunk taking swings at everyone!

- though his 'punishment' seems to be representing aust.

O'connor can do 5 hours of extra kicking prac too the nob goblin.

Well Union again fails to win me back as a fan. 1 try to nil and 8 penalty goals in the game. Why do the Aussies persist with O'conner at 10 is a mystery. push him to the wing, izzy to fb and beale to 10 if you want to see some running trys. And why dont they kick to Izzy more anyway?
Im glad its going to a game three but get some tactics both sides. And yes I know the Lions defense was good.
Hurry up MNF.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7