Lima Charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Inept referees, weak judiciary, self serving administrators, biased media and commentators.
The lunatics are running the asylum.

Caption this:

949378-lima.jpg

Ref: "Do you boys have another Burgess to bring in if you get suspended?"
Lima: "Yeah, Rusty cloned another 3 last week".
Ref: "Ok then, you're on report".

But ref, it's close the gap round and I was just going 'round trying to close the gap between his ankle and his knee.

(or his playing days and retirement)

Not hard to tell who Maguire did his time under is it...Bellamy at Melbourne....Has all the dirty low acts just like the scum

Lima has accepted the one match ban.

haha - is this bloke a regular poster on here. I like him. Go Brian.

Comments
RSS|Subscribe

Brian Morris2 hours ago
What a f@$kn joke. That was with intent to purposely hurt a player. NRL......the biggest joke of all time....Change the rules 20 times a year and have different rules for different clubs....It was a dog act or grub tactics....Different rules for different clubs.... Well, it should be called the NATIONAL RIGGED LEAGUE....One week one player gets caught with his hand all over the ball or balls.....and next a deliberate twist of an ankle.....well the way the nrl want the fate to be heading, its going towards a rabbits/roosters grand final.....the way its looking, if that ball was round, well I couldn't tell the difference between soccer and league....Its getting soft....and players staying down.....Inglis, we all know you milked it......Bring back the shoulder charge, biff and go back to one ref...as two ...well you cannot even get that right.....and whats going on in the video box.......are you guys drinking heavily up there.....or just blind.....I don't think you know what you are doing.....

phil bananaman2 hours ago
why are they so light on these sorts of things :(
+1

As a Manly supporter I always apply the "What if Steve Matai had of done it test".
ie. Test 1 - Steve Matai grabs a bloke by the testcicles and twists ? Two weeks ? Don't think so. Would be more like six.
Test 2 - Steve Matai yanks at a guy returning from a knee injury's legs like there's no tomorrow ? One week ? Don't think so. Would be another six.
Bad start for Greenberg and I can't see him getting better.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6