Likely WCC Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
May be a different line up in a few ways, and i hate naming players that may leave us but here goes.

01.Stewart
02.Oldfield
03.Lyon
04.Matai
05.Williams/Whare
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.Kite
09.Ballin
10.Galuvou
11.Watmough
12.Williams (does he even have a contract with us for 2012)
13.Stewart

14.Buhrer
15.Lussick
16.Robinson
17.Mauro

I think kingy may be ready if hes names robinson drops off the bench, galuvou gets moved to the bench and kingy starts.

Wolfman, can be covered by whare.

But my big questions is, is trex contracted for 2012 ?

We need to sort that out quick smart, no doubt if he signs a 1 year deal hes either going to the dogs or doesnt want to be coached at manly by anyone else, if i were the club id be getting tooves (his forwards coach) to be talking to him now. If tooves is the forwards coach atm, like watmough said, then tooves should be commended on his ability to build a player like rex, manly need to be on the front foot about this ! Sign him up now, for over 2 years, quash this bs once and for all !

Ahhh, the difference a year makes. Most of us were wanting to show him the door last year, now he's a Kangaroo and a "must sign".

01.Stewart
02.Farrar
03.Lyon
04.Matai
05.D Williams
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.Kite
09.Ballin
10.Galuvou
11.Watmough
12.Bhurer
13.Stewart

14.T-Rex
15.Lussick
16.King
17.Mauro

I get the feeling T-Rex will sign for a couple of years soon. Hopefully we sign him for 3 years.

trex has stated he and all the boys are like family and it is his priority to sign with the seaeagles and play for them for a long time, hopefully he is speaking from the heart and it isn't just a front for the media. If it is truth, the board need to negotiate and tie him down for a good 4/5 year deal because i think with more game time i see big thing for tony in the not so distant future.

Me too, I got that feeling. If I close my eyes tight, I can almost visualise him. In a chair, holding a pen, agent by his side calmly encouraging him... it might be a premonition?

WAMF said:
01.Stewart
02.Farrar
03.Lyon
04.Matai
05.D Williams
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.Kite
09.Ballin
10.Galuvou
11.Watmough
12.Bhurer
13.Stewart

14.T-Rex
15.Lussick
16.King
17.Mauro

How good does that look. Kinda makes the coaching debacle pale into insignificance when you see that team on paper.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
WAMF said:
01.Stewart
02.Farrar
03.Lyon
04.Matai
05.D Williams
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.Kite
09.Ballin
10.Galuvou
11.Watmough
12.Bhurer
13.Stewart

14.T-Rex
15.Lussick
16.King
17.Mauro

How good does that look. Kinda makes the coaching debacle pale into insignificance when you see that team on paper.

On paper, we're going back to back for sure!!

I agree mate it's a good side, I like the fact that Ben Farrar is returning...not quite a Robbo but a handy backup to centre / wing and fullback

That looks a good team but i doubt that's the team that would go.

I wouldn't count on Brett or Glenn going. Depends on how much extra training and games the coaching staff want Brett to have, they may not take him. Glenn may not want to go so soon after getting married, and i would say that Jamie Lyon would be a very reluctant traveller.

When the WCC issue came up, Jamie asked could it be moved here. He was VERY adamant that it would be a good move. Sounded like he really didn't want to travel to the UK and be away from his young family.

Would Wolfy be ready by then?

I think this would be another reason why we would try and get it played here. Most of the boys would be on deck. ANZ in a double header with the Charity Shield is a good idea but its a bad look when people come and go during the games. It would sellout Brookie and i'd imagine the Leeds boys would love to experience that. I still think the SFS would be a good fit as it would accommodate more corporate facilities and we may even jag a crowd above 20,000.

Plus, i can't afford the trip to Leeds!

WAMF said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
WAMF said:
01.Stewart
02.Farrar
03.Lyon
04.Matai
05.D Williams
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.Kite
09.Ballin
10.Galuvou
11.Watmough
12.Bhurer
13.Stewart

14.T-Rex
15.Lussick
16.King
17.Mauro

That is a mighty strong looking team , Throw in Gorgeous when he's available . B2B is possible

dceagle said:
WAMF said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
WAMF said:
01.Stewart
02.Farrar
03.Lyon
04.Matai
05.D Williams
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.Kite
09.Ballin
10.Galuvou
11.Watmough
12.Bhurer
13.Stewart

14.T-Rex
15.Lussick
16.King
17.Mauro

That is a mighty strong looking team , Throw in Gorgeous when he's available . B2B is possible

Good point about Gorgeous dceagle. So who would miss out? Lussick? Will be interesting to see who makes the cut for the WCC and 2012. We seem to have a stack of forwards on the fringe pushing for a spot.

Isn't Georgie serving a suspension for this game?

Anyways my team
1. Stewart
2. Farrar
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Oldfield
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. King
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Watmough
12. Nood
13. G.Stewart

14. Ferris
15. TRex
16. Lussick
17. Mauro / Rose

Gotta feeling this might be an epic forward bashathon so would leave Ferris and TRex on the bench until late in the halves to rip them apart.

Also from memory Snake needs either 2 tries or 3 to break Frano Boticas WCC try scoring record

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8