'Like' feature

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
When will the 'like' feature be returning for mobile devices? I notice it's there on my PC but not from my iPhone.
Also the 'quote this post' feature is gone.
And the 'notifications' aren't there anymore.
Please bring them back?

:)

It will be coming back eventually. I am in the scramble for looking for a place to live and am more or less homeless and spunging off of a kind Manly fan at the moment.

Once I have a house and am settled I will have time to sit down and work on fixing a few things that had to be broken out of necessity for a security upgrade.

lol, Dan's smoked all his company's accommodation allowance!

woot!

Dan said:
It will be coming back eventually. I am in the scramble for looking for a place to live and am more or less homeless and spunging off of a kind Manly fan at the moment.

Once I have a house and am settled I will have time to sit down and work on fixing a few things that had to be broken out of necessity for a security upgrade.

Plenty of short term accommodation available in Amsterdam, the ones that are vacant seem to have a red light outside, I suppose that's easier than putting up and then taking down a vacant sign.

Its hard to find somewhere to live in amsterdam. The place I had pre arranged I went to and we found . A grow lab in the basement. The previous tenants had literally torn uo the floor and put up a concrete wall, plastic walls new power water and vents.

They also had created a fully sealed room. Interestibg to see but upsetting that the house I thought I was headed to fell through

Dan said:
Once I have a house and am settled I will have time to sit down and work on fixing a few things that had to be broken

Like our hearts 'cause you left us:( - Points for sucking up?:p

Dan said:
Its hard to find somewhere to live in amsterdam. The place I had pre arranged I went to and we found . A grow lab in the basement. The previous tenants had literally torn uo the floor and put up a concrete wall, plastic walls new power water and vents.

They also had created a fully sealed room. Interestibg to see but upsetting that the house I thought I was headed to fell through

Oh man, what a bonus! Passive income opportunity :)

Dan said:

Pretty boy like you could be making a fortune down the red light district.

You are literally sitting on gold mine.

Why doesn't the Company that head hunted you Dan, have a relocation facility :huh:

Hope that you find something warm, as Matilda may not enjoy the cold after the sunshine of the Hervey Bay paradise that she grew up in :angel:

The UCP (User CP) Edit Options - Other Options Section , allows for deselecting 'Use a Mobile Version' and Selecting the 'Board Style' as Silvertails v2013

I wasnt head hunted I applied for a job internally with my company, they paid some relocation costs

I 'liked' that comment. 'Loading please wait' comes up and stays there.

I still can't 'quote posts' in my replies.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
bones said:
I 'liked' that comment. 'Loading please wait' comes up and stays there.

I still can't 'quote posts' in my replies.

hmm interesting.

I will work on it in detail perhaps on the weekend. Time is pretty limited at the moment, with work, training and onboarding, not to mention looking for a house.

As soon as I am able to find some spare moments I will start updating and fixing these things in full. The like works but leaves the loading there, should be a simple fix.

Dan

Yeah c'mon Dan....people are desperately waiting to like my posts over the last week!

!!!

!!

!

Quote is fixed. I am working on the Like feature now for mobile and the loading error, will let you know once done

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6