Light at the end of the tunnel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well to me after 43 yrs of support a bad season is finishing 4th-8th. Finishing outside the 8 is simply unthinkable and unacceptable. The crap we are throwing up now is N.E. stuff and not a representation of the Manly Sea Eagles football club. Sht needs to change or asses need to be booted.

Simple explanation - Lockyer was on 250K cap space. I we could have DCE on just 400K (seasonally adjusted to 250K) then we would have a much better squad with 2 or 3 more rep players just like the bongos.

Reminds me of you mate:

ive been a manly one eye since I was seven, I fell in love with the jersey,i got one for my 10th birthday,maroon and white bloodcells flow through my veins and I don't except rebuilding is a thing we do,we are supposed to win someone is responsible for this disastrous two seasons,sack the farkers and lets get back to winning.@:mad:

Ryan not sure how you get disrespect from this?

For me it is about realistic. We are not in a era where it is possible to be successful over a prolonged era longer than what we have experienced already. It will happen to all clubs including the storm when Cronk and Smith are moved on

We both have different views of the squad - even at full strength I do not think we have the players (or where we do some are ageing like Jamie or are still new to first grade like Tom t or Matt P) to compete with the top clubs.

Finally even when we have not even had the opportunity to be at full strength this year with short turn around having a compounding effect on our players in terms of injuries and an inability to train....which has reduced the teams ability to develop combinations (which are needed as much of the spine is new)
People would have said its not possible to make the finals 10 years straight in this era before we went out and did it. Fact is, successful champions do not accept the status quo but challenge themselves to better it. We are far from doing that at the moment.

People would have said its not possible to make the finals 10 years straight in this era before we went out and did it. Fact is, successful champions do not accept the status quo but challenge themselves to better it. We are far from doing that at the moment.
There is no doubt we need to challenge ourselves...all I am saying is we need to be realistic about where we are right now

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4