Life without Gift

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Firstly Gift imo is integral to our chances at the back end of the season.
Some points that are positives from a negative without him are -
1- Used Matai far more who has always been underrated in attack & i thought he was up with Foz as our best on the night.
2- Lyon gets early ball which usually is more playing off Glen through the line. Love Lyon getting a 1 on 1 with his opposite number & often beats his man or puts Wolf away outside or inside in this situation.
3- With Gift missing our defence loses steel & dominance in that ruck with Gift imo the most underrated 1 on 1 defender in the game.
This makes the other fowards have to step up like they did in the middle & with this improves them making the Manly fowards with Glen available , able to compete with the best packs in the game come crunch time.

with gift out it does change the dynamic of our right side attack. I think when gifts back we are going to be a rare squad with a equally strong right and left side attack.

agree there!! Glenn does some great stuff on the right. Nice to see Stevie so confident with the ball last night.

I think we lose out in attack, not defence, without Gift. Our new recruits don't seem to be ball-players, although I'm sure Horo will show us more flair in coming matches.
We have a pack of stronger runners, and tireless defenders. Gift will add creativity.
Lawrence is very impressive; he never stopped working. I'm sure he was helped by BK who led by example.

Just going to make everything better,he can get in the faces of Inglis and Slater,he will make SBW life a misery,selectors nightmare

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4