Life after killer, snake and matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lachlan Coote is lucky to be playing first grade. Not that he isn't of first grade standard but his injuries have been horrendous and it's a credit to him that he has overcome them to fulfil part of the potential he showed as a seventeen year old but manly should never sign him. Matai and Lyon will go soon enough. Hynes Wright and Ramen will be first graders. There's no one I think we need now BJ and Starling are hungry.

Some good money thrown at Moses ore Te Mere Martin might be worth it. Keary won't compliment DCE.

I

i think that we hav a few kids that are. Future NRL players nicho hynes 5/8billy Bainbridge 2nd row Jesse Ramien centre brad Parker centre in 20s and in ball Jayden tarrent no 8 hoppa Jnr centre Luke poseli fullback brydon ramien lock lots of guns there but they need good coaches and they will kick on for sure
I watch a bit too. I would say you are being very optimistic especially with our ball squad. You forgot Cade Cust who is one of our best although considering we are yet to win a game through 6 rounds to suggest we have 4/5 nrl players amongst them seems quite wide of the mark. I'd say maybe one, possibly two if we are lucky.
The NYC aren't too much different with no wins after 2 starts. Hynes was very ordinary the last two weeks, especially against tigers at the death. Don't think he realised there were 12 other players on his team. Ramien obviously looks good and has shown a bit, Bainbridge and Cox look Ok while Parker is very raw. Again a team with 4/5 NRL players should be pretty convincing and they have looked anything but to this point.

Lachlan Coote is lucky to be playing first grade. Not that he isn't of first grade standard but his injuries have been horrendous and it's a credit to him that he has overcome them to fulfil part of the potential he showed as a seventeen year old but manly should never sign him. Matai and Lyon will go soon enough. Hynes Wright and Ramen will be first graders. There's no one I think we need now BJ and Starling are hungry.

Some good money thrown at Moses ore Te Mere Martin might be worth it. Keary won't compliment DCE.
Is Ramon's nickname "noodle"?

Last edited:
I would like to see us do a similar thing to what the rabbitohs did and went quantity over quality in the centers and created good competion and unlocked hymel hunt, (who is in great form). Aitken is a beast would be a great replacement for matai, and a mata'utia wouldnt go astray too. Holland cant stand him.

I would like to see us do a similar thing to what the rabbitohs did and went quantity over quality in the centers and created good competion and unlocked hymel hunt, (who is in great form). Aitken is a beast would be a great replacement for matai, and a mata'utia wouldnt go astray too. Holland cant stand him.
Ramien Noodles looks like a good prospect too.

I watch a bit too. I would say you are being very optimistic especially with our ball squad. You forgot Cade Cust who is one of our best although considering we are yet to win a game through 6 rounds to suggest we have 4/5 nrl players amongst them seems quite wide of the mark. I'd say maybe one, possibly two if we are lucky.
The NYC aren't too much different with no wins after 2 starts. Hynes was very ordinary the last two weeks, especially against tigers at the death. Don't think he realised there were 12 other players on his team. Ramien obviously looks good and has shown a bit, Bainbridge and Cox look Ok while Parker is very raw. Again a team with 4/5 NRL players should be pretty convincing and they have looked anything but to this point.
Fair assessment agree with your point about hynes in the last 20 minutes on Monday.we missed ramien. thought Bainbridge had a very good game there's definately something about him .will be interesting to see what wright has to offer when and if he plays this season

Whats everyones opinion on Konrad Hurrel?
No for me, he is the kind of centre that is great at busting a hole close to the line, but there are some things about his game that just wont work. For mine I think centres are going to get smaller and faster. Walker would be a gun centre but we need him in the halves. For mine, I would be on the market for another 5/8 and having Walker shift out to the centres.

If Manly don't make the finals this year
It will be another clean out and who knows what the new coach will bring with him
Remember folks it's a result driven business

Not everyone. And those that didn't rate him were wrong.
But yeah, we're a fickle lot around these parts…

Let's be clear. No player that has left and no player yet to come will succeed behind our current pack. If the last 2 rounds are any indication we are in for a long season.

Barrett doesn't like Manly players so I suspect he and Bozo will head to Italy on a recruiting drive. As a former coach of that proud RL nation, his connections run deep and I'm sure he'll come back with a planeload of superstars.

Of coarse I like you ! Why wouldn't I?

Nah, if someone replies to one of my comments alone with an emoticon (and no comment), I tend to share the love and give some change with interest :)

That's all. Hate the emoticons !

hahah fair enough where have I done this, I wish to bask in my youthful complacency!

Personally think Hiku was an absolute goer, but in watching these Penrith games where ppl are continually commenting at what a loss he is - disagree, though obviously better than Williame.
Have watched all those Penrith games & apart from snagging a few tries & being the wholehearted player he is, has been caught out frequently defensively,missing vital tackles & a share of dropped balls also....Gutherson is yet to convince either & as mentioned already - his favoured fullback position is Turbo's after Snake, with daylight 2nd.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6