Liam Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Liam knight although i always thought of him highly, it turned out I just jumped on his 'hype train' ... I watched plenty of his games and have never seen the brilliance in him, rather bad performances i just expected that he'd show that brilliance some expected of him for our first grade side. In his first grade debut he didn't show anything, gave away 3 or more penalties in a row and made little impact, he even got bullied by some of the Titans backs. Not happy he's leaving but not too disappointed as well he seemed like plenty of trouble on and off the field. Hopefully we aren't left pondering as to what could have been... We have plenty better forwards in Meehan, Hopoate and lane

Last edited by a moderator:
Liam knight although i always thought of him highly was the one 'hype train' I jumped on... I watched plenty of his games and have never seen the brilliance in him just expected that he'd show that brilliance for our first grade side. In his first grade debut he gave away 3 or more penalties in a row and made little impact, he even got bullied by some of the Titans backs. Not happy he's leaving but not too disappointed as well he seemed like plenty of trouble on and off the field. Hopefully we aren't left pondering as to what could have been...
I was at the game Harry and his NRL debut was ordinary. No impact No discipline No idea .

I was at the game Harry and his NRL debut was ordinary. No impact No discipline No idea .
Just edited my post a bit, I agree greatly with what you said he has been very disappointing in my eyes this year...

James Hasson like Knight was a sensation in the lower grades but like may lower grade sensations he didn't cut it at NRL level . There is no guarantee that Knight will be a sensation .So there is no need to get our feathers in a knot feathered friends .

I looked at that video, and also the one done by his sports mgt team.

He was a hard tackling, try scoring, off loading, good line running, metre gaining machine! I just wonder what happened to him in first grade. It was like he forgot how big he was.

A great mystery.

As for Liam.....I'll wait until it is 'official.' some rumour crap site isn't all that legit for mine.

Just edited my post a bit, I agree greatly with what you said he has been very disappointing in my eyes this year...
We wish the kid all the best but in Moa a proven International a bird in the hand is worth two in our Eagles nest

I looked at that video, and also the one done by his sports mgt team.

He was a hard tackling, try scoring, off loading, good line running, metre gaining machine! I just wonder what happened to him in first grade. It was like he forgot how big he was.

A great mystery.

As for Liam.....I'll wait until it is 'official.' some rumour crap site isn't all that legit for mine.
It is no mystery globaleagle . Some young guns just cannot take it to the next level .

Come on Papa Knight. Where are you to tell us the truth? Personally I want him to stay and criticism of him because he's done nothing yet is inappropriate because he's played just one first grade game and was injured yet played on. He's done far less serious behavioural things than some who Manly have recently bought into the club.

Come on Papa Knight. Where are you to tell us the truth? Personally I want him to stay and criticism of him because he's done nothing yet is inappropriate because he's played just one first grade game and was injured yet played on. He's done far less serious behavioural things than some who Manly have recently bought into the club.
he's on the roosters forum:giggle:

Lane has proven him self at NRL level . Hopoate and Meehan are in the same "potential' category and we cant keep them all .

On the contrary given the performances of all three grades, these are the players we should keep and build around them. Losing them just leads to a weakening of our stock of good players.

On the contrary given the performances of all three grades, these are the players we should keep and build around them. Losing them just leads to a weakening of our stock of good players.
We are only losing Knight . We cant keep them all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4