Liam knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A Photo i had done of Liam this week
Liam Knight.jpg

That was a sketch of the moment he did his foot crossing the road, dodging the cars.

Encouraging that, even while shopping, he's so obsessed he was practicing with footy in hand.

Hey Pappa Knight, nice avatar photo of you and your boy. I hope to replicate it with my son one day. He is a keen Manly supporter at 15 playing rep league and touch at the moment, hoping to play for the Eagles one day.
Thanks Sideline Eye appreciate it, and yes power to your son ! he just needs to be focused on the goals he sets himself, all the best D

Pappa Knight do you know if Liam is going to stay with us at manly would love him to resign and become one of the manly greats! Huge talent and in my opinion a future origin player.

Pappa Knight do you know if Liam is going to stay with us at manly would love him to resign and become one of the manly greats! Huge talent and in my opinion a future origin player.
I'd prefer he re-sign with us. Too much junior talent out the door already this last six months.

At 15 (or is she 16 yet) Ella Kasmar is very much in her junior years as a journo, but I reckon with all the experience she has gained in her formative years she will jag a job in the industry as well.

Lovely young lady, beautiful family and we should wish her all the best but yes I reckon tongue in cheek at this young age.

Thank you so much for all your support Mark :) haven't been on the forum in months so only just saw this! At the time you wrote this I was 15 but I turned 16 in early December yayyy!! As you know, I have been helping out at the Sydney Sixers since around October, writing articles and more recently video interviews pre-match. The experience has been absolutely amazing and I really hope I can carry the newfound knowledge I have into the footy season!! :))) Go Manly!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...r/news-story/98637afbc48365430a4be237ed936e01
February 16, 2016 2:43pm
Ben Glover and Nathan RyanFOX SPORTS

Manly Sea Eagles desperate to keep in demand young front rower Liam Knight as Roosters hover

MANLY are working overtime to try to keep one of the hottest young properties in the game, with 21-year-old prop Liam Knight admitting he was talking to “a few clubs at the moment”.

Knight is yet to make his first grade debut but the Roosters are one of a number of clubs who have expressed interest in him and Trent Barrett has told foxsports.com.au the Sea Eagles are desperate to tie him up long-term.

It’s not the first time the Roosters have sniffed around Manly’s most promising junior, with Jared Waerea-Hargreaves plucked from the northern beaches nest after he had played just six first grade games, before going on to become one of the most dominant forwards in the competition.

Having played all his junior football with Manly, Knight’s current club has the edge in negotiations, but Barrett accepts they’ll need to move quickly with the young gun already on the cusp of a spot in the club’s best 17 and coming off contract at the end of this season.

“We’re certainly doing everything we can to keep him,” Barrett said.

“He’s a local junior and someone we see can be here along with the Trbojevic boys (Jake and Tom) and all the (Dylan) Walkers and (Api) Koroisaus, (Martin) Taupaus and (Daly) Cherry-Evans’ — all the boys here long-term, we’d like to see Liam Knight be part of that.

“Hopefully we can get it done.”

According to one of Knight’s senior teammates, Brenton Lawrence, they’ll need to get it done quickly, with the boom Holden Cup graduate tipped to explode in 2016.

“I think he’s a big strong kid and I think he’s going to be a very good player,” Lawrence told foxsports.com.au.

“He’s played a bit of back row. He hasn’t come through all his junior football as a frontrower and neither did I, so I think that will work to his advantage.

“He’s got a bit of skill there but he’s also still learning the role as a front rower.

“I think he’s got the qualities that will do well for him in the future.

“I’d back him to be a superstar in the years to come.”

For someone who hasn’t yet played an NRL game, those are huge expectations on a young forward.

If Knight feels the pressure of that expectation, he hides it well, telling foxsports.com.au he is focused solely on locking down a first grade spot at a club where competition for spots in the forward pack is fierce.

A star in Manly’s run to the Holden Cup grand final last year, Knight had a minor setback at the start of the offseason when he broke his foot and did ligament damage to his ankle after stepping in a pothole while crossing the road.

The recovery went smoothly and after a month back in full training, Knight made a successful return in Saturday’s trial match against Cronulla.

With the coach speaking positively about his impact, Knight senses an opportunity to sneak into Barrett’s 17 for round one.

“I’ve been back in full training since the second week in January, so I’ve almost been back a full month,” Knight said.

“Obviously I just want to get a start in first grade first, that’s the main goal, to get a start.

“We’ve got a good forward pack with all the new recruits but by the end of the year I want to have cemented my spot in the top 17.”

In the meantime he’s happy to let his manager deal with contract negotiations.

“I’m in talks with a few clubs at the moment but I’m happy at Manly,” Knight said.

“I’m at Manly this year and I just want to get through the season and let my manager sort all that stuff out.

“I don’t really buy too much into it, I just stay focused on what I’m doing on the field.

“I’m happy at Manly. I played Harold Matts (under 16s), SG Ball (under 18s), Holden Cup (under 20s) all here at Manly so it would be great to stay here.

“I played SG Ball with Tommy (Trbojevic) and under 20s with Jakey (Trbojevic) and Tom as well.

“It’s always good coming through with good mates and good people, it’s more exciting playing together knowing that you’ve got that outside friendship.

“But I’d be really excited to play with anyone really, once you get a start in first grade.”

Remember what I said late last year guys - gooorrrn. We have another Kieran Foran on our hands here imo. Why develop him for The Chooks like we did JWH, and Lama Tasi?

Chooks will just chew him up and spit him out anyway like they do 95% of their other players.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8