Liam knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thor

images

The kid looks a real prospect. No doubt jake T will help him with the transition being involved in the NYC set up. A good pre season and a bit more size will help with the demands in the middle. I hope he isn't rushed too quickly. Klemmer was introduced slowly at the dogs and I think it was benefitted his development.

@Pappa Knight Is it true that Liam doesn't like playing front row and that he prefers back row?

Thanks
He has always played centre, back row, so he is still getting used to the front row I think, but Liam being Liam will just put his head down and ass up and do what's needed. He has always put in a huge work load, even as.a 9 or 10 year old he would tackle all day long then go and play the next game 2 years up from his age group

I hope Liam Knight has a long career at Manly as I thoroughly enjoy this thread with Pappa Knight's input.
Already we are getting more information that the Club puts out. All we need are a couple more of the players family online to give us the "real" stories.

I hope Liam Knight has a long career at Manly as I thoroughly enjoy this thread with Pappa Knight's input.
Already we are getting more information that the Club puts out. All we need are a couple more of the players family online to give us the "real" stories.
Thanks Eagle and yeah would be nice to see some more players family on here :)

He has always played centre, back row, so he is still getting used to the front row I think, but Liam being Liam will just put his head down and ass up and do what's needed. He has always put in a huge work load, even as.a 9 or 10 year old he would tackle all day long then go and play the next game 2 years up from his age group
Thanks PK

We all hope that Liam has a long and sucessful career here at Manly whichever position he ends up playing

Gotta say it. I know everyone loves their kids but gee it warms my heart to read your comments about your son. Truly beautiful. Thank you PK.

I scratch my head at times about how Clubs (OK MWSE) go about things. From my simplistic view point the players get their money 2 ways, one from the NRL grant that covers cap payment and secondly from TPA's. To get a TPA it is advantageous for the player to be projected in a good light. This helps the player earn more and encourages them to stay at a Club.

Like with Liam we are learning just a little about him from this thread. It is very simple basic stuff. This is what the Club should be doing. It they cant, I hope it can be done through this forum. I would like to see Ella do more pieces.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2