Liam is in if Lyon is out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agreed. We have to remember at the top level the mental element is huge. A guy with Lyon's experience will be priceless, even if his playing ability is slightly inhibited.

They trained tonight at Brookie under lights - Tooves would have made a decision by now on Jamie

The Wheel said:
They trained tonight at Brookie under lights - Tooves would have made a decision by now on Jamie

I think you should ring Tooves then.

I would have him there now L Foran at 6 K foran and Jamie (if available) in the centres and Taufa and Oldie on the wings, Whare can start training with the Panthers!

If Lyon is out, we will have no regular centre/wing combos. Combinations take time to build, you need to be able trust your inside/outside man, know what each other are going to do. That takes time.

The crap JT will have a field day sending Tate and Linnett through gaps all night long.

mickqld said:
I'd be putting Liam on the bench even if killer does play.

1. Snake
2. Taufua
3. Lyon
4. Whare
5. Oldfield
6. K Foz
7. DCE
8. King
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Choc
12. Buhrer
13. Gift

14 T Rex
15. Lussick
16 Rose
17. Liam

Luv Joe but he's carrying too many injuries to risk.

I totally agree with having Liam on the bench too no matter what.

He can cover a lot of positions better than having to have Buhrer cover them should someone in the backs go down injured.

If Jamie's anyway close to being fit he's got to play. Jamie playing at 75% is still better than most players fully fit. Fingers crossed.

Anyone got any late mail on Killers situation ? Wasn't Tooves going to make a call yesterday ?? Wolfie was keeping mum on The Footy Show last night.

I spoke to someone "in the know" this morning. He is still 50/50. By the tone of his voice (The contact that is) I think the expectation is that he will be ruled out.

That (if true) is bad news.....I don;t think we are stuffed if he doesn't play but the job will be ever so much harder.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Mark from Brisbane said:
That (if true) is bad news.....I don;t think we are stuffed if he doesn't play but the job will be ever so much harder.

I hope I'm wrong. I was reading between the lines, but there wasn't much confidence there.

Ralphie said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

I hope I'm wrong. I was reading between the lines, but there wasn't much confidence there.

We never play well without him...time to change that stat!

Im going with Joey's mail cause thats what I want to hear lol, plus he is close with a few manly boys so knows them well!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7