Lewis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haven't watched him much lately, but we had a thread a few years back about players you would like to see in Manly colours, Luke Lewis was my answer. Good player and has always seemed like a good bloke.

The man is all heart, his body has been ravaged by cancer and rheumatism, but he is 100% in every game he plays :clap:

Depends on price really. Lewis has been a brilliant player dogged by injuries ... Unless we pick him up for a steal it's a no from me. Would prefer bringing through the next generation.

He would join the pile of second rower centres like Buhrer, Green, Brown, TRed, Mateo ... Only need one

Not comparing the two, and certainly don't disagree with you, but they are my exact words re Ben Kennedy.

Mine too (and I was wrong, obviously!), but I think we were in a different position when we signed bk. Lewis is not the right player for us for the team we have now.

Go back and have a look at him in our win over the Sharks in round 3. Lewis had a decent first 10-15 minutes, after that he spent the next hour or so hiding out in the three quarters doing nothing.

5 years ago he might have been worth chasing. Now he's a veteran we don't need so I wouldn't bother TBH.

Go back and have a look at him in our win over the Sharks in round 3. Lewis had a decent first 10-15 minutes, after that he spent the next hour or so hiding out in the three quarters doing nothing.

5 years ago he might have been worth chasing. Now he's a veteran we don't need so I wouldn't bother TBH.
Yep, he would be 33 next year and his body has been bashed from pillar to post through the back-end of his career. Has been a very good player, but time to hang them up after this year I suspect.

Maybe we could have him off the bench but I'd rather invest in a young back rower like our under 20s lock from rugby Johnnie walker who is an absolute gun!!

We don't need the aging Lewis. We have a similar player in Red Symonds and can re sign him for less money.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7