• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's about to sign a lucrative contract with the Sharks. Just organising a couple of third party deals before its announced officially.
Where is the Hasson media circus? Surely his agent would have tipped off all the big news teams about his comings and goings?

I think some are probably over rating his ability a bit, can certainly make some colossal stuff ups, but could be a good signing, and he is from the right part of the world

I think some are probably over rating his ability a bit, can certainly make some colossal stuff ups, but could be a good signing, and he is from the right part of the world

He plays or played for NZ. Is always a handful for panthers and would add starch to our pack. Bozo is a believer in pigs. He is building a decent set of pigs

Brown is a good signing. With the reduced interchange next year our potential starting pack of forwards could all go the 80mins.
Jake T
Ballin
Myles
Brown
Leary
Burher

Throw in Lawrence, Starling, Lussick, Sao, Hodges and we are looking good. (Wouldnt say no to 1 more signing of Klemmer or Tamou however unlikely)

Really good player who mixes skills with toughness, also a real competitor - a major part of the fowards demise in recent times is exactly what he brings - determination & attitude

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6