• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader
Just watching fox sports news, interview with tooves, apparently fans have been sending in letters, and tooves received some after the dogs game ! Bit rich I thought (apparently some people aren't happy with a win or our performances)

Well that just prompted me to write a short email of congrats to Toovey on a job well done so far. I just sent it care of the club –

[email protected]

I'm sure they'll pass it on.

I couldnt get that email to work today..kept bouncing back...Did yours go thru

Dear Tooves great work so far.
However if the Great Man George Rose is sent back to nsw cup you will be dead to me. Lol

Seriously you cannot complain about 4-4 with the injuries etc. he's doing a great job IMO

I might send him some cucumbers, tomatoes to add to those lettuce he's getting.

bennyeagle said:
Just watching fox sports news, interview with tooves, apparently fans have been sending in letters, and tooves received some after the dogs game ! Bit rich I thought (apparently some people aren't happy with a win or our performances)

They had a report on this on Ten- Toovs mentioned receiving letters after the Titans match, no mention of the chihuahuas.

Dear Sea Eagles,

I wish to have a get out clause inserted into my membership in case Des Hasler ever becomes Manly coach again.
I'd also like to say how rapt I am that we have a true Manly legend like Geoff Toovey as coach. He is doing an excellent job under difficult circumstances, and I for one appreciate all he is doing and hope he remains head coach for many years to come.

Bones

Please dont use the word Sterling, I associate it with a certain media Manly hater.

On the other hand you could say, for example, Peter Peters was doing a Kent of a job so they sacked him..

Vyssini said:
bennyeagle said:

They had a report on this on Ten- Toovs mentioned receiving letters after the Titans match, no mention of the chihuahuas.
Report I saw said after Tits game, about not turning up at Brookie. Tooves read a few to the players apparently.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8