Lets put it in perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
After overcoming the shock, sadness & then being straight up pi**ed off over this Des saga I had a few thoughts on when, how & why. I am truly not convinced that Tooves with the same handy cattle Des has run over recent years, would not have won 2 premierships or more. The key positions are as good as any & unlike most teams there are no weaknesses in any position. Sure there will be the argument that Des made them quality players but I can see Tooves being the coach players want to play for & his knowledge of the game is at least the equal. Looking foward to 2012 with the new direction & watching Tooves with this classy squad & after another premiership victory next season this debacle will be washed away for good.

If we win next year and the Bullduds don't even make top 8 we may be able to actually enjoy a GF win for more then a few days :)

Next news I want to see is Manly extends contracts of Foran and Stewart, Simply that would show the playing group they want to stay and then they will want to as well

torana355 said:
If we win next year and the Bullduds don't even make top 8 we may be able to actually enjoy a GF win for more then a few days :)

If that happens Canterbury will try and buy our colours! They are desperate to be like us. Good thing The Spit has a drawbridge.

As long as theres not more DONE deals we dont know about as yet , by seasons end 2012 these players in the current squad will be every bit as strong under Tooves & as a fan I know its a guarantee we now have a coach with the Seaeagles best interests at heart - this makes for happy days in 2012 & beyond. Keep in mind as fans of this champion football team - Manly have always thrived when against adversity & in the tough times, when the players come through this rugged period it will possably bond the team even tighter together.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4