Let's hope it's true . .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
that Quade Cooper and Money Bill join Easts next season. They will take up one-third of the salary cap and both will be monumental failures.
Easts would be the only club that would consider these two imposters . . and perhaps Parra.

He can't tackle in Rugby. God help him playing league when props and backrowers run at him all day.

imo Sonny Bill was just about the best player in the game when he left, and i see no reason why he wont end up at the top again. He is a sensational player.

Fmd, DCE will lap SBW all day. JWH, SBW & MCK (Chee Kam) will be ok imo. LOL! FFMM is ok too. 2V will roflhao in 2013 as we domin8 the comp.

Phantar said:
I thought this was going to be a good news story about Manly. Bummer.

Why? There wasn't the word official in the title!

I hope quade comes to league and gets smashed on a weekly basis.

we win - wallabies win

win-win

+ lol@ mozgrame

Napper said:
Agree with both comments re: SBW.

The bloke is a freak.
I disagree. He makes far too many mistakes, tries to get away miracle passes, can't tackle - can only shoulder charge which will be banned, and gets hurt a lot so he misses a lot of matches.
A freak is someone like Jamie Lyon.

Phantar said:
I thought this was going to be a good news story about Manly. Bummer.

Me too. People can you please title threads meaningfully especially when they don't talk about Manly.

This should have had the words 'cooper' and 'easts' in the title.

weev said:
This should have had the words 'cooper' and 'easts' in the title.

I would add... 'Big mouth', 'McCaw's b!tch', 'Laptop thief' lol

If SBW stayed in Rugby he would be the best player in a few years time. Guy is a absolute physical freak who revolutionized Rugby with his offloading abilities and combination of strength and speed. Looking forward to him coming back to League mainly to bolster our Kiwi side, but also to watch him play the
hardest of the Rugby codes again. I will always be a fan of SBW after what he did to the Dogs :D.

As for Cooper It would be very interesting to see how he would go in League. His poor Defence would be a concern though but his playmaking would be suited better to League.

Jax24 said:
If SBW stayed in Rugby he would be the best player in a few years time. Guy is a absolute physical freak who revolutionized Rugby with his offloading abilities and combination of strength and speed. Looking forward to him coming back to League mainly to bolster our Kiwi side,

Aww, that's cute - you thinking Mal meninga won't steal him for queensland.

Rugby Union....that's in Queeeeensland!

Jax24 said:
Aww, that's cute - you thinking Mal meninga won't steal him for queensland.

Rugby Union....that's in Queeeeensland!

Yeah your right actually, he probably will try and steal him lol!

Wouldn't be these two I'd be worried about it would be Evans, Napa, Tuivasa-Shek and some of the guys playing for Newtown this weekend

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2