LET'S ENJOY BEING PREMIERS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Aetna

Reserve Grader
We have just won our 2nd NRL Premiership in 4 years & I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. Let's act like premiers. The Stewart boys will be around the 30 years of age in 2013 & if the Dragons want to spend big money on their own juniors whom will be towards the back end of their careers with more injuries to come, good luck to them.

WooHoo and YAY us!! Welcome aboard Aetna! Just quietly.......please don't say the Stewart's are in for more injuries.:)

Yes, and while we are at it can we stop bringing up every newspaper article that has anything to don with des, crusher or the dogs?
We need to move on, I hope its not like a cuthbo thing where in three years time we are still discussing it everytime its in the media.

Aetna said:
We have just won our 2nd NRL Premiership in 4 years & I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. Let's act like premiers. The Stewart boys will be around the 30 years of age in 2013 & if the Dragons want to spend big money on their own juniors whom will be towards the back end of their careers with more injuries to come, good luck to them.

Welcome Aetna. I go to my local RSL every day and wear a different Manly polo each time and its starting to get up some peoples noses, so I will now wear a Jersey two of the days and the polos the other five. Thought about wearing my Manly boxers but that's a sight that would burn an imprint in peoples minds.

Down with boxers!!!!!

wait, lemme rephrase that.

I'm enjoying Manly being premiers and maybe as it's because I'm far away but I'm not getting too caught up in 'stuff' so it's all good (except it started to snow today).

Time to bump some more positive threads

Iv got the 2011 premiership team poster on the back of the dunny door,and I spend a fair bit of time in there reflecting on our win. Does that count as celebrating?

Earnie the Eagle said:
Aetna said:

Welcome Aetna. I go to my local RSL every day and wear a different Manly polo each time and its starting to get up some peoples noses, so I will now wear a Jersey two of the days and the polos the other five. Thought about wearing my Manly boxers but that's a sight that would burn an imprint in peoples minds.

Do it Ernie. Wear the boxers.

For all you Manly Warringah Sea Eagles fans living on the other side of Sydney, Country NSW or Interstate, the football club usually offers a three (3) match Sea Eagles Season Member Pack containing your membership card, lanyard and card wallet, cap voucher, fixture fridge magnet, bumper sticker and bowling voucher for around $50.

I bought my wife one of these passes last season, even though she wasn't a Rugby League fan. Now she can't wait to go to next seasons matches. She even bought a Manly jersey for herself & our two daughters.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7