Lets call a spade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree mate, even said the same thing in my own way in the above post. But continually blaming the toovie situation on results when we all know it wasnt was the point i was trying to make. Especially after every loss we get sack the coach its a results driven business. I onow its the excuse used and sarcasm is awesome , i couldnt live without it, but you know

It was very wordy
Yep I know we need to move on from Tooves. He'll never be back while the Penns & Zorba have control.

Agreed. Let's see what happens closer to 30 June.
I must admit I figured we had done all out mid year shopping with Wright.

But you do open up an interesting topic.

If we did move on one player before June 30, whos most likely. If we picked a player up. Who do we need?

I get what you are saying but if the Penns are really interested in unity etc... Why aren't they telling Zorbent to STFU and stop bringing up the past in his articles it just p*sses fans off. Is he that stupid not to realise this. Once this is fixed maybe we fans can move in the right direction.
Note: I know you all call him Zorba etc... But until he pulled his head in I will refer to him as Zorbent like Sorbent toilet paper...

Does anyone else complete the saying in their heads when they read the title? @:worried:

Or is it just me? :party:

If we have a plan for 2017 and 2018, why did we sign Mr Plod?
Did the club receive a pensioner discount?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6