1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's all laugh at the Eels

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, May 19, 2006.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6

Have you ever seen a side take the park with so many beer bellies? What's doing there? And then the only player that seems to want to have a go (McKinnon) gets injured.

The good news is we have a game against these Eels to come and 2 to come against the Panfers at the back end of the season. Diabolical FNF.

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5

The laugh's on me. I thought the rebound effect plus no Gower would mean an upset in the tips!!!!

3. Rexx

Rexx Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

At least we know Taylor would've put his best team on the park. Players like Riddell & young Smith.

4. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. earl

earl Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

My missus s%$# herself last night after 10 minutes.Shes a Panthers supporter. I said"Dont worry dear, they will crumble shortly "
    And they did. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :yeah: :yeah:

6. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7

It really just isnt fair when you have a beer in one hand and a pizza in the other and a remote controlled by your foot and..............you have to put it all down to clean up your partner after they **** emselves.

Bad luck there Earl. :)