Let's all laugh at the Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

Have you ever seen a side take the park with so many beer bellies? What's doing there? And then the only player that seems to want to have a go (McKinnon) gets injured.

The good news is we have a game against these Eels to come and 2 to come against the Panfers at the back end of the season. Diabolical FNF.

At least we know Taylor would've put his best team on the park. Players like Riddell & young Smith.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My missus s%$# herself last night after 10 minutes.Shes a Panthers supporter. I said"Dont worry dear, they will crumble shortly "
And they did. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :yeah: :yeah:

It really just isnt fair when you have a beer in one hand and a pizza in the other and a remote controlled by your foot and..............you have to put it all down to clean up your partner after they **** emselves.

Bad luck there Earl. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4