Lethargy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
Not sue I can be arsed to drive out to the SFS through all the traffic. Pay for parking and tickets, food and drink and watch us embarrass ourselves,

May do the TV instead.

Not like me to be lathargic - think I must have caught it from the team.

Fingers crossed the boys don't take your attitude into game this week (apparently we are resigned to embarrassing ourselves).

I can sympathise with the sentiment. If some of the players couldn't be bothered having a dig because they want to be elsewhere, it's pretty hard to get motivated.

I can't make it because I have to work on Friday and I live 5 1/2 hours drive from SFS, but I will also probably not watch the game on TV either. I'll check the score at about 10.00 pm and then decide whether or not to sit up and watch the replay on Fox. I certainly won't reward nein for the way they treat Rugby League.

To be honest, I just want the season to end and the clean out to get done.

Ralphie said:
I can sympathise with the sentiment. If some of the players couldn't be bothered having a dig because they want to be elsewhere, it's pretty hard to get motivated.

I can't make it because I have to work on Friday and I live 5 1/2 hours drive from SFS, but I will also probably not watch the game on TV either. I'll check the score at about 10.00 pm and then decide whether or not to sit up and watch the replay on Fox. I certainly won't reward nein for the way they treat Rugby League.

To be honest, I just want the season to end and the clean out to get done.
Take a day off work. I am.

Taking the day off is not an option. Don't get holiday pay or sick pay. I don't work I don't get paid.

I can't be there Friday but it will be the last game I miss this year.

Hopefully a fortnight off will revitalise me!

We'll be there with bells on.
(I would have had a hat as well as the bells but was a bit too lethargic to organise that.)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
We'll be there with bells on.
(I would have had a hat as well as the bells but was a bit too lethargic to organise that.)

When I first read that I saw the e in bells as an a.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4