1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let the Qld moaning begin

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Jun 5, 2013.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Forget that their only try was a forward pass. Don't forget that they have been dudded, as Wally said, by the schedule of games being changed. This is the the chance for Queeeens-landers to stand up and tell us why they were dudded in Game 1.

C'mon, I dare you bunch of a whinging Canetoads or are you all hiding under a XXXX decorated tree hoping it is all a bad dream? Did GI show up? Why can't Billy the Kid score tries? Is Cam too old?

Blah, blah, blah. 2 more games to go and I might be eating humble pie but with the best players in the world in all the right positions how could it possibly go wrong??

Thanks nood, loved your earlier humour but we are smiling now. :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,744 / 257
  3. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    When I walk out on the verandah all I can hear is dogs & queenslanders howling. If you listen closely there is muffled sobbing aswell.

• Like Like x 2
  4. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    Smith was moaning all night to the refs. No doubt they will have a big sook. Thought QLD were not back 10 on a few occasions as well.

5. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    A well deserved win in game one. No complaints here.

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    They got their share of the 50/50's as well, foot on the sideline by hodges knocking the ball back in called play on for example.

Most even game of reffing I have seen for a while. Qld get to foul in the play the ball every set and put about 50 grapples on, NSW go the niggle and get the knock on off tate call early.

7. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    WTF? haha

8. dceagle

dceagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Gallen should have been off , Thurston was sick , the game should have been in Qld , the refs robbed us , NSW were never on side . Boo hoo hoo , it is coming for sure . Harden up Toads you were dominated and out played . If the blues completions were better , it would have been a carve up .

9. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,348 / 111
    It's so suited that they are called Cane toads, an imported mercenary that can't get the job done but kills off natives.

10. eaglebuzz

eaglebuzz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,023 / 77
    We're long overdue for some 50/50 calls to go NSW's way. The only thing that QLD could really complain about is that Gallen didn't go to the bin, but it's origin so I can handle that.

And QLD are almost never back the 10...

11. cherry_poppins

cherry_poppins Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,038 / 131
    There was a small fire in the village of Queensland that is in danger of being quenched by renowned firefighter Paul Gallen and his crew of 15 men and the boy Reynolds who held his hose in the direction of the flames but had no water passing through it

12. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,791 / 58
    No Qld complaints in here so far I see.

Maybe they're just waiting for the series to be over as well, if they win, I'm sure they'll be back in here.

13. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    Not sure what the problem with Thurston is but there definitely appeared to be something amiss. He was scarcely sighted in the first half I thought.

14. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    Perhaps his mind was on his partner and whether or not she would go into labour. Was missing for most of the game though.

15. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    They have a fair right to complain and get a please explain

Cam Smith got penalized, the refs forgot the section of the book that states he is untouchable and shall not be penalized. On top of that, they have been awarded that double movement try for years, they mustn't have been informed the price of that call has gone up this year and had only paid the fee for 45 forward passes out of dummy half being let go

16. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,348 / 111
    The baby came out white.

17. lismore_fan

lismore_fan Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +206 / 1
    The Australian back-line wearing maroon in a beaten team.... and ALL those "best player in the world!"

Doesn't look good for the World Cup!

18. winnyason

winnyason Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +508 / 37
    Myles is a germ leads with head in tackles knees.

19. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,565 / 45
    No complaints here :) I thought it was a great game!! People I have bumped into today are really excited about the next game now. they say it makes it way more interesting.

The people that I'd like to hear from are the ones that said Maloney is ****e, Daley can't coach etc etc. The silence from these people (on that topic at least) is deafening. I knew Maloney had the goods :):)

20. Ron E. Gibbs

Ron E. Gibbs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,437 / 12
    That's why he refuses to stick his head in the scrums. How can he be expected to referee the game if he can't see what's going on? It's hard enough for the poor bloke to multitask (player, captain, referee) as it is.

• Like Like x 1