Let the Qld moaning begin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Forget that their only try was a forward pass. Don't forget that they have been dudded, as Wally said, by the schedule of games being changed. This is the the chance for Queeeens-landers to stand up and tell us why they were dudded in Game 1.

C'mon, I dare you bunch of a whinging Canetoads or are you all hiding under a XXXX decorated tree hoping it is all a bad dream? Did GI show up? Why can't Billy the Kid score tries? Is Cam too old?

Blah, blah, blah. 2 more games to go and I might be eating humble pie but with the best players in the world in all the right positions how could it possibly go wrong??

Thanks nood, loved your earlier humour but we are smiling now. :)

Smith was moaning all night to the refs. No doubt they will have a big sook. Thought QLD were not back 10 on a few occasions as well.

They got their share of the 50/50's as well, foot on the sideline by hodges knocking the ball back in called play on for example.

Most even game of reffing I have seen for a while. Qld get to foul in the play the ball every set and put about 50 grapples on, NSW go the niggle and get the knock on off tate call early.

Gallen should have been off , Thurston was sick , the game should have been in Qld , the refs robbed us , NSW were never on side . Boo hoo hoo , it is coming for sure . Harden up Toads you were dominated and out played . If the blues completions were better , it would have been a carve up .

It's so suited that they are called Cane toads, an imported mercenary that can't get the job done but kills off natives.

We're long overdue for some 50/50 calls to go NSW's way. The only thing that QLD could really complain about is that Gallen didn't go to the bin, but it's origin so I can handle that.

And QLD are almost never back the 10...

There was a small fire in the village of Queensland that is in danger of being quenched by renowned firefighter Paul Gallen and his crew of 15 men and the boy Reynolds who held his hose in the direction of the flames but had no water passing through it

No Qld complaints in here so far I see.

Maybe they're just waiting for the series to be over as well, if they win, I'm sure they'll be back in here.

Not sure what the problem with Thurston is but there definitely appeared to be something amiss. He was scarcely sighted in the first half I thought.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Not sure what the problem with Thurston is but there definitely appeared to be something amiss. He was scarcely sighted in the first half I thought.

Perhaps his mind was on his partner and whether or not she would go into labour. Was missing for most of the game though.

They have a fair right to complain and get a please explain

Cam Smith got penalized, the refs forgot the section of the book that states he is untouchable and shall not be penalized. On top of that, they have been awarded that double movement try for years, they mustn't have been informed the price of that call has gone up this year and had only paid the fee for 45 forward passes out of dummy half being let go

SeaEagleRock8 said:
The baby came out white.

The Australian back-line wearing maroon in a beaten team.... and ALL those "best player in the world!"

Doesn't look good for the World Cup!

No complaints here :) I thought it was a great game!! People I have bumped into today are really excited about the next game now. they say it makes it way more interesting.

The people that I'd like to hear from are the ones that said Maloney is ****e, Daley can't coach etc etc. The silence from these people (on that topic at least) is deafening. I knew Maloney had the goods :):)

dowdz said:
Smith was moaning all night to the refs. No doubt they will have a big sook. Thought QLD were not back 10 on a few occasions as well.

That's why he refuses to stick his head in the scrums. How can he be expected to referee the game if he can't see what's going on? It's hard enough for the poor bloke to multitask (player, captain, referee) as it is.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6