Leilua Sin Bin For Hitting Napa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought it was a bit tough as well. I could hear the ref saying that ...look it's the rule. Won't players soon just start to slap real hard.

Leilua should've claimed he was concussed (wouldn't have done him any good as concussions don't really exist in the nrl world - long term effects of concussion anyway.)

Wasn't that the second head high tackle napa did? Was that one put on report? surely there should be some sin bin rule here as well.

If you get put on report twice....have a 10 min sitdown.

But amateur decade rolls on for the nrl.

Zero tolerance like coaches not being able to have a go at bad refereeing..?

I thought it was a bit tough as well. I could hear the ref saying that ...look it's the rule. Won't players soon just start to slap real hard.

Leilua should've claimed he was concussed (wouldn't have done him any good as concussions don't really exist in the nrl world - long term effects of concussion anyway.)

Wasn't that the second head high tackle napa did? Was that one put on report? surely there should be some sin bin rule here as well.

If you get put on report twice....have a 10 min sitdown.

But amateur decade rolls on for the nrl.

Yeah he was placed on report.

I agree, 2 reportable offences and you should be binned.

Sorry guys but Leilua knew better and just couldn't help himself. I'm actually very happy the refs remembered what a sin binning was.

If you're going to gaol for car theft, you'd want to be caught with a Bugatti Veyron, not a 1986 Mazda 626.

If you're going to do the time anyway, do the crime big! He should have smashed him hard and straight!

:punch:

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4