Left footer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shoe1 said:
Seems like no commentators or media remember dce kicking a left foot fg against cronulla in 2011.

Seems I don't remember it either mate!

I thought it was great this arvo.

Saved our bacon too really.

Shoe1 said:
Seems like no commentators or media remember dce kicking a left foot fg against cronulla in 2011.

Didn't he kick a left footer against the rabbits a while back as well.

It was good to hear him remind thr Triple M commentators of that Cronulla game in the on field interview. he said Killer stole his thunder with the chip over the top for Oldfield after the siren.

That game v the sharks was crucial, it was rd 5 and we'd lost 2. If we lose 3 from the opening 5 it's not a great start.

We were down 13-0 with about 10-15 to go and somehow tied it up. Beautiful fg from chez. You can actually hear one of the players (must be through the ref mike) saying 'oh you ......cheeky.........'

Then Killer produces a moment of Killer genius!!

DCE is a freakish talent. I've seen him kick left-footed at other times. He is our X-Factor because of his unpredictability. While he wasn't among our three best yesterday, imo, he still was a vital reason we won.
He also does a mountain of tackling, and must surely be the best defensive halfback in the comp - a fact usually glossed over because of his attacking brilliance.
I've liked this kid ever since I saw him win a Toyota Cup match at Gosford V the Cowboys after the bell with a long range drop goal.
Those who knock him are fools.
Manly has had some incredibly good halfback over the years (Gibbs, Blake, Stevens, Toovey, Eden etc) but I think he is up their with Tooves as the best.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6