Leeds Rhinos V Manly Sea Eagles Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i don't mind being honest... we have been **** and much closer to the reality of this current team. Des took us to greater heights and with some lucky calls we achieved above expectations. but expect more of this in 2012

Rubbish refereeing in the 2nd half Leeds tactics to styfle and play off side worked they should have had players sin binned. Klein was good 1st half but totally lost control 2nd half.

Ah well, you have to commend Leeds. They have absorbed an amazing amount of pressure in the second half.I would have loved a fairytale finish especially for the MWTS,as a loss doesnt break a tour but a win makes it

A scrappy game and manly are under done, but i cant believe some of the sooky, unsportsman like comments in this thread

Congrats Leeds, and well done Manly. You boys tried hard

We did well all considered. The last try was half a meter forward and they also knocked it on at their end and the ref said it went back.

Considering the bulk of the squad have only played 20 minutes of football before this I reckon it was a pretty good effort. After watching this I am more confident than ever about our chances this year.

How was that penalty that klein gave for the infringement in the ruck and Matt Balin scored.

what a debacle.

not a bad first up effort,no shame in that loss.

Sheikheagle said:
Considering the bulk of the squad have only played 20 minutes of football before this I reckon it was a pretty good effort. After watching this I am more confident than ever about our chances this year.

This is my thoughts exactly.

Zorbas tour seemed to get all the air time on the TV. They had more camera time than oldie

HK_Eagle said:
did us proud? lol
c'mon... we were a full strength squad against an ESL team and they schooled us... no excuses

You are a kidding right.

HK_Eagle said:
i don't mind being honest... we have been s**t and much closer to the reality of this current team. Des took us to greater heights and with some lucky calls we achieved above expectations. but expect more of this in 2012

Yeah we heard the negativity last year too after the first game against the Storm and we ended up winning the comp....

HK_Eagle said:
i don't mind being honest... we have been s**t and much closer to the reality of this current team. Des took us to greater heights and with some lucky calls we achieved above expectations. but expect more of this in 2012

Haha its February

We have played 40 minutes to prepare for a match against the English champions who are well into there season in conditions they we are not used to on the other side off the world

Relax, we looked pretty good considering

You dont want to peak at this time of year

Well, Toovey has coached two Sea Eagles games so far, with two losses, and a combined score of 64-18

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6