least valuable player round 22

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How many players can have collective shockers in the one night? Can definitely throw DCE in there as well as Tom which some of u may not like. Tom is one for the future but how many times has he made a break and then lost the ball this year?

How many players can have collective shockers in the one night? Can definitely throw DCE in there as well as Tom which some of u may not like. Tom is one for the future but how many times has he made a break and then lost the ball this year?

No doubt he is going to be a future great, but yes he needs to work on holding the ball and also his positioning and defense needs some work!

1. Buhrer played a 1/10 game. Terrible
2. Taupau thanks for gifting the game champ
3. Taufua slow, dumb and lazy

It was a low game, again. Last week we got away with it, but not against this side. Pick a winner in the next 4 weeks. Hard to find

Buhrer did stuff up 3 times but his defence was excellent. If stupidity's the criteria here, Marty T's numbskull tackle that cost us the game takes 3, 2 and 1 honours for me.

Kapow needs to work on his discipline, but seriously, how many times do you see players tackled on suspicion and it never gets penalised?

Ferris had an off night with the ball in hand, but his defence was good as usual.

Least Valuable? Green or Brown for mine. Brown made 4 runs for 42 metres, made 21 tackles and missed 3. Green in the back row ran 7 times for 48 metres, made 25 tackles and missed 2.

Look, the whole team was flat tonight, especially in attack.

Buhrer did stuff up 3 times but his defence was excellent. If stupidity's the criteria here, Marty T's numbskull tackle that cost us the game takes 3, 2 and 1 honours for me.

was it actually worth a penalty ? he reacted with impulse and it was clean contact... it had no effect on the Parra knock on

i think we were robbed and yes we made mistakes, but that does not mean we should get robbed like that

I understand Tapau's surname (the full one, not the anglicized version) roughly translates as - 'Village idiot who takes the money on offer and doesn't really care if his thoughtless actions cost his team victory.'

Or words to that effect.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6