Leary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I read a post earlier in the week from someone claiming he was a good size. For a hobbit maybe! He'd be OK in much bigger pack but we are undersized as it is. Buhrer would take his spot next week and be alot more effective.

Good start, 34 tackles none missed and almost 100 metres.

Pretty fair debut on a tough night

Decent effort - ragdolled at times due to big aggressive Parra fowards having all day to line him up after dominating the previous tackle - not a barnstorming runner but skillful with vision. Will surprise a few as the season rolls on. Tackled well unlike many & looked creative with limited opportunity.

How can he be getting bagged over the dishlicker Lawrence meow - Leary lui and burgess were the best forwards tonight in a well beaten pack

Leary went well. He and Ballin put in big defensive games. Ballin 39 tackles, Leary 34. I thought it was a very good effort and indication that he means business. Hope he's there next week!! The more game time, the better.

I thought he did well in a beaten side. He'll get better as the season progresses and he settles into his role in the team.

I've been saying all along, his signing softened the blow of Choc leaving for me. He's going to be a gun!
The gun didn't kill any one Friday night . We need forwards that make an impact not forwards that just make tackles as we have plenty of them .
Match report article :

The Manly forwards were silenced by a Parramatta pack, who are far from the league’s most lethal unit. The statistics will do the Manly hierarchy trying to lure Foran no favours either.

They had more possession than Parramatta for more runs, but somehow the Sea Eagles carried the ball for less metres. Not one Manly forward managed to run for over 100m.

Bench forward Luke Burgess and lock Dunamis Lui were Manly’s best performers, with 98m each.

I like Leary and hope he will be a great signing. Thought he went ok the other night.

people bagged matai on here as well in the early days

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4