Leary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Following Mark From Brisbane and Stevos lead and to forget about contracts.........

Blake Leary, excited to see him get a run but a bit concerned Tooves might only 5 or so minutes at the end which he do often does

C'mon Tooves, unleash Leary

He may not be in a position to only give him 5 mins as he would with newbies in the past. We have lost some 80 min players - no Watmough, Gift and Buhrer. Mateo won't last 80, Lui won't last 80 and not sure if Symonds will actually play. So fingers crossed Leary gets a decent hit out.

Following Mark From Brisbane and Stevos lead and to forget about contracts.........

Blake Leary, excited to see him get a run but a bit concerned Tooves might only 5 or so minutes at the end which he do often does

C'mon Tooves, unleash Leary
Needs more than 5 mins, he's been a gun in QLD Cup.

Fitness factor was huge last night.

So it will be interesting to see if Parra's US Junket will trump Manly's Donny Singe factor :rolleyes:

Blake will have all of FNQ cheering him, along with all of us. :clap: OJ Cunningham build, attitude and hopefully another Brookie fave is unleashed tonight. :sparkles:

I think with his inclusion on the bench over Horo Toovey has already identified some talent there.

Look forward to seeing him play after the feedback on here

I have only really seen highlights which leaves me wondering but he has certainly won over some of the ST regulars so hopefully he can step up.

He is the perfect age to step up smoothly too.

I'm not sure why everyone is in love with the guy. I thought he looked, umm I don't know...a little leery.......

I'm not sure why everyone is in love with the guy. I thought he looked, umm I don't know...a little leery.......

Didn't look like a world beater but at least he looked like he wanted to be there and didn't stop trying. It's all relative, I guess, and compared to the other players he looked okay.

Certainly nothing special, but outplayed Mateo and Mason and Hasson

I'll bet his stats are second only to Matt's tonight. He is a good, reliable, solid player. I like him. Pity he's not a little bigger.

I'll bet his stats are second only to Matt's tonight. He is a good, reliable, solid player. I like him. Pity he's not a little bigger.
Yeah, he looked absolutely tiny out there. He has some ticker though, but we need some size.

Didn't look like a world beater but at least he looked like he wanted to be there and didn't stop trying. It's all relative, I guess, and compared to the other players he looked okay.
I will be honest, I didn't notice him as I was doing a thousand things during the game for work. I just wanted to use the pun

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4