Leapfrog Illawarra would be Sweet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Perfect case scenario of Titans beating St Illawarra - Seaeagles beat Cowgirls.
Next week Seaeagles beat St Illawarra & jump to the top.
Yes its still a long way to go in the season but this possabilty would be a sweet 1 imo. I put a few $$ on the Titans 2nite so hope i havn't hexed their chances.:D

MK Eagle said:
Yes its still a long way to go in the season but this possabilty would be a sweet 1 imo. I put a few $$ on the Titans 2nite so hope i havn't hexed their chances.:D
cant happen we dont play them next week.........

I would like the moderators on here to declare that from now on they be known exclusively as the Ilawarra Steelers and never again are the names Saints , St George or Dragons ever to be mentioned on this site again. Scum is ok same as goons or chokers but please everybody refrain from those 3 disgusting words (Saints , St George or Dragons).

mickqld said:
Wolfpack said:
How quiet is Kogarah tonight? It sounds like there is no one there.

Dragons Army are pathetic.

Wolfpack please Steelers Army.

Whatever you want to call them, they are massive dereks. I hate all the crap puns on the 3736181 banners that they seem to have at every game.

Learn some real chants you Kogarah retards.

Wolfpack said:
mickqld said:
Wolfpack said:
How quiet is Kogarah tonight? It sounds like there is no one there.

Dragons Army are pathetic.

Wolfpack please Steelers Army.

Whatever you want to call them, they are massive dereks. I hate all the crap puns on the 3736181 banners that they seem to have at every game.

Learn some real chants you Kogarah retards.

Its like as if they have seen what us, the Raiders and Cronulla have been doing for the past 3 years then said "hey, we have Bennett now, we can win games now, lets come together and form an army!!" They are using the same 2 chants over and over, they can't keep in time and they were chants that we were using back in the 90's.

Maybe they need a chant writer and drummer ;)

saints for and against dont mean **** anymore. they could win games by 200 or lose by 200. it only matters if they end up on the same points as parra

^
Assuming no one else draws a game this year.

Lets hope they get a few more injurys over the next few weeks. I don't know how they will fair towards the end of the season when it is clear that Benny is starting to get ready to leave, especially if they have a bit of bad luck.

As a side note, Soward can't deal with pressure, did anyone see the way he acted in the draw v Parra, the swearing at team mates, the cursing at himself - he is just waiting to implode. I hope we can put a ton of pressure on him and watch the whole red and white facade fall down.

Next week they have Brisbane, so they can't use the whole 'We have players backing up' excuse for a loss, will be interesting to see if they can get themselves up for the game - could be the make or break point for their run at the minor premiership. I can't stand the fact that all these media types have them as certainties, they could be only one point ahead of the storm and us after this weeks round, and then they will be very susceptible in our match in a few weeks.

Illawarra :) started the year way better than I thought they would but I always thought it would be a stretch to continue that and win again. I don't think they will win again. They may or may not even make the GF, I think another form side is more likely but too far away to say which one yet (to play against Manly of course!)

I like the Idea of calling them Illawarra :p..
What i found out about the steelers is they get on top in the 1st half but if the 1st try scorer in then 2nd half is the opposition, they kind of try & defend their lead ,,eg up 15-0 against doggies(&thats with the refs help) end up only winning 15-10,last night too go to the break with a slight lead but then Titans scored 1st in the 2nd half & they go in their shell..

We just have to control their middle if we can do that , they only have the edges then & we can defend ours pretty good both sides..

mr seagles said:
MK Eagle said:
cant happen we dont play them next week.........

Yeh got the week wrong but could still leapfrog them next week if Seaeagles beat Cows & Slimeys & THe Boncos beat Illawarra next week.

jjai said:
What i found out about the steelers is they get on top in the 1st half but if the 1st try scorer in then 2nd half is the opposition, they kind of try & defend their lead ,,eg up 15-0 against doggies(&thats with the refs help) end up only winning 15-10,last night too go to the break with a slight lead but then Titans scored 1st in the 2nd half & they go in their shell..

We just have to control their middle if we can do that , they only have the edges then & we can defend ours pretty good both sides..

so it is "stupid" as per another thread to think we will easily beat a pack of cowgirls minus their superstars at brooky tonight but apparently we will roll over the reigning premiers ,the "illawarra steelers', at woolongong on a Monday night as those chokers can't come from behind.If we get beat tonight we get beat by 40 in a fortnight.

please!!

What about the bookie who reckons he's already paid out on Illawarra to win the minor premiership. A little premature ejaculation of funds, wouldn't you think?

he got his 50k worth of publicity which is the point of the exercise.They are no certianties to win the minor premiership this far out and i dare say he knows it too.

susan said:
jjai said:

so it is "stupid" as per another thread to think we will easily beat a pack of cowgirls minus their superstars at brooky tonight but apparently we will roll over the reigning premiers ,the "illawarra steelers', at woolongong on a Monday night as those chokers can't come from behind.If we get beat tonight we get beat by 40 in a fortnight.

please!!

Correct Susan move on... :) we will be up for the steelers game thats the barometer..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4