Leagues Club Packed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Just got to work after watching the game at a packed Leagues Club, I reckon there was over 500 people there - great atmosphere and the next best place to be after Elland Road.

Looking forward to Cliffy GCs summary

Pocket full at the ground but the boys came around the pitch after the press had got their pictures. Great game, we tired towards the end but was to be expected as the Whinos have had 3 competative games & we had effectivly the 40 minutes against the Quins. Great Great Night roll on the Dogs in two weeks.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Breakfast looked very dodgy.  That look told me it was to be avoided.  Happy crowd though.  Max, and a Penn seemed chummy.  Choco should tell his mum to give up the ciggies.

We had a bacon and egg roll at the Leagues and it was great (just the job!)

Choc's mum was sitting in front of us and some of her comments were classics - lot of fun and a great atmosphere.

To see her in tears when he scored and then again when he got MOM was a touching moment.

His big hit (won't spoil it for Dan) made her comment "I told him to hit 'em hard! - About time he started listening to me!" Loved it!

Top result, good game and a lot of fun

Was at a meeting in Manly this morning and was walking down the Corso near Coles and saw a guy walking past with a Rhino's jumper on so couldn't resist a "Go the Eagles!" - he just gave me a wry smile and carried on walking....(Poor bugger will no doubt be getting that all day if he's wandering around the beaches with that shirt on bless him!)

Happy days!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4