League Player Allegedly Assaults Model

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
'Bachelor boy assaulted me'
Article from: The Daily Telegraph

January 23, 2009 12:00am

MODEL Erin McNaught shocked fellow judges at a Cleo 2009 Bachelor of the Year judging event this week when she cast her eyes over the unedited list of bachelor candidates and declared that one of the men in the line-up had assaulted her in a nightclub.

Further investigation revealed the man in the picture to be a prominent rugby league player.

McNaught, who has been seeing Sydney Roosters player Braith Anasta, claimed the footballer, who plays for an interstate club, approached her at a Sydney club some years back and, unsolicited, grabbed her, kissed her and touched her inappropriately while she was talking to a friend.

"That guy assaulted me," she told a table of women, clearly shocked at spotting the footballer in a folio of Cleo contenders. She went on to say the sportsman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, grabbed her, "put his tongue down my throat", "felt me up" and then pushed past.

The women at the table were stunned.

Yesterday the Chic model didn't wish to make further comment on the incident as it emerged that she had taken no formal action against the footballer in question.

A friend of McNaught's remained indignant yesterday: "You simply cannot do that to every pretty girl you see."

The rugby league player was one of a number of surprise inclusions on the list.

Troubled AFL star Ben Cousins was also on the list, with some of the judges saying his bad-boy image did not diminish his appeal.

Don't tell me that this player was an ex-Bulldog around Coffs Harbour time, that now plays close to the scrum up in much more tropical climates!!!!

McNaught is playing up for the publicity, it's all a load of crock, everybody knows that Rugby League players don't do that sort of thing.

Bloody hell. Don't rugby league players know how to masturbate? I know that's really un-cooth, but seriously, they know they are in the public eye. These blokes need to know they are just that. They aren't hero's. If a chick isn't interested, just back the heck up.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2