League Lounge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

R3

Bird gang affiliate
Hey just wondering if anyone knows any specified links or sites to catch Fox sports League Lounge Replays?? or any other live/replay foxtel footy shows?
I miss foxtel.. :(

I thought it was absolute garabge the 1st couple of times I watched it, then they strung together a couple of reasonable ones

I didn't see last nights one but the 2 weeks before that were absolutely horrendous again though

So because you dont like a show its garbage yeah?
Its humour mixed with highlights,sometimes funny sometimes
stupid,isnt that the basis of your much favoured home and away?

The Eagle said:

gees shane cant believe you are bagging someone for the TV tastes isnt it true you own every episode of Queer as Folk :D

The Eagle said:

Yes that is correct. I will back my judgement of the show in now if you are a fan of it lol

I watched it this evening at 5.00 and it was absolutely horrendous at one point and quite amusing at others. I will only watch it if I stumble on it and there is nothing else on.

Thanks for the review Captain but i was actually hoping for a link..

I like watching footy discussions as much as reading them, whether that be a forum or TV show I am interested in observing different opinions on my favorite sport. Granted my favorite footy shows are now the ONE HD shows and the sunday roast, Foxtel is/was a nice luxury..

I like the league lounge unlike the footy show(thursday night) they have the mixture right Footy and entertainment.
There's that and Renee Gartner is a hell of a lot better to look at then the Big Marn

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6