League as Union

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Not that I care, but I just watched Benjii Marshall pass the ball after his arm holding the ball touched the grass, to Farrar, and a try was awarded.  I hate the poor refereeing in the game.  It's the one thing that will turn me off.  That's such a simple thing to see.  He held the ball in two hands, one arm touching the grass.  The hand was still attached to the arm.  Strange days. 

The video ref is ruining the game with their literal interpretation of rules. Soon our game will include a lawyer for each side who can argue the semantics of rules and their application. That decision tonight was a joke, anywhere else on the field the ref penalises him for passing off the ground, because a try is scored the gutless pink maggot refers it to the farkin imbecile in the box who watches it in ultra slow mo 20 times and decides that technically speaking no law has been breached. Result is a try that was not a try. Happening too often for my liking.

I can't stand Gus Gould, but I'm behind him 100% in his campaign against the video ref and their black/white interpretation of the rules. As Gus says, you need to look at the play and apply the rule in the spirit of the game and in the manner in which it was intended.

Agreed with your comment on Gould, but he too is inconsistent.  He'd have awarded that try last night when clearly Marshall had both hands on the ball, one arm touching the grass when he passed it.  Anyway, what gets up my nose most of all is the forward passes let go.  One led to a Tiggers try last night.  How can four sets of eyes, two pairs meant to be running the line looking in, not see forward passes when they are obvious to us at home?     

And even worse, later on in the match, what has not been a try for the past few years, the one popping to my mind immediately was Choc at newcastle last season, was awarded at the end

Bomb put up, dummy half was 4m offside, chased through, and was standing 5m from the play when the ball was caught, was somehow play on

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4