Le-Strange signs with Bradford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers link said:
Lets hope thats its money redirected into keeping Foran.

Most probably being saved to top up Orford's already over-rated contract offer.

Why is everyone acting as though this is fact based simply on a report in the Telegraph? Have I missed something?

However if he is leaving -good luck Heath, better go out with another premiership! Heath made a key matchwinning play, I think it was against Parra last year in a game which really set our season alight. He made a great contribution last year and will still be a key man for the rest of this year.

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=181024.msg231739#msg231739 date=1247189841]
Lets hope thats its money redirected into keeping Foran.

Here here JC but some say he has already signed with the Rorters ?
[/quote]

I doubt that he has signed with the rorters.

He is under contract to Manly next year and there is no way dessie will let him out of his contract.

Besides the more games he plays in firsts the more his next contract will increase in value.  He won't sign a new contract with anyone until mid way through next year at the earliest.  Probably towards the end of the year more likely 

imo it would be detrimental to our side to keep him,he's been down on form as late,Ballin can go 80 minutes,Why not free up money even if he is off contract,off the topic Darcy Lussick is going well in toyota cup but i dont reckon hell make it,not focussed enough.

The buzz over here in pomland is that Manly are trying to nab a bradford bulls player, Sam burgess. he's a big unit with some hard running and ball playing ability. with some fitness work he could scrub up really well in the nrl as an impact player.

le snack's form has probably suffered more than most from stewart's absence; the gameplan last year was to go up a gear in attack out wide when le snack came on. this year we've been winning ugly more via grinding, despite efforts to repeat last year's plan. he'll go really well in superleague I think; and bradford just lost their no. 1 hooga.

Ian Martin tragic link said:
The buzz over here in pomland is that Manly are trying to nab a bradford bulls player, Sam burgess. he's a big unit with some hard running and ball playing ability. with some fitness work he could scrub up really well in the nrl as an impact player.

le snack's form has probably suffered more than most from stewart's absence; the gameplan last year was to go up a gear in attack out wide when le snack came on. this year we've been winning ugly more via grinding, despite efforts to repeat last year's plan. he'll go really well in superleague I think; and bradford just lost their no. 1 hooga.

As ever, you have great insight into the game IMT, keep up the good work and more posts please.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2