Lawton a cowboi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought he made a valuable contribution. Once he came on, our defence seemed to tighten up and I felt more confident that the team would win.

Maybe at an appropriate moment, spell Croker and pick Lawton to start. Then try Arthur as the 14.
Well we seriously need something different from the #9. Croker and Lawton can tackle but that's it. We have no creativity or flair from the #9. I can't believe we've gone so long and not looked for a top line #9.

Time to give Gordie a run, give Croker a week off as he looks flat..

Lawton ball distribution was off today, you wouldn’t think he cutback that up next week.,

Well we seriously need something different from the #9. Croker and Lawton can tackle but that's it. We have no creativity or flair from the #9. I can't believe we've gone so long and not looked for a top line #9.
I thought Crokes was a little more active out of dummy half tonight which helped to create some time and space for the forwards. The Lawman was also urgent and effective defensively when he came on which was exactly what we needed at the time.

How did GCKT go yesterday? Anyone know?

He was excellent in attack v the Warriors the week prior.

I think right now that Lawton is actually the better of the two. Croker could be playing injured.
I think he has been playing injured on and off for the past two seasons, the guy is definitely I would want in the trenches with me, but I think the injuries have caught up with him and a bit of a rest would do him good, but can we cover his awesome defence, lawman going at the end of the year Gordy and Jamie H will be up for selection to replace Lawman and eventually Frogman, so they need to show they want it .... I believe we also have another potentially great hooker in the juniors

I'm going to point the finger at the runners being to flat on every one I think.
Definitely a problem. And at least one of Lawton’s passes* (I only counted two that were ‘forward’ from him, the other belonged to Turbo out wide) looked ok.

*Corey Parker thought so too.

I think he has been playing injured on and off for the past two seasons, the guy is definitely I would want in the trenches with me, but I think the injuries have caught up with him and a bit of a rest would do him good, but can we cover his awesome defence, lawman going at the end of the year Gordy and Jamie H will be up for selection to replace Lawman and eventually Frogman, so they need to show they want it .... I believe we also have another potentially great hooker in the juniors
Like I said earlier, I think Arthur could serve there in an interim role. I think he slotted in there last year on occasion?

Longer term if we keep Jakob and I hope they do, I think he could be a very competent lock forward. He looks like he is still filling out.

I thought he made a valuable contribution. Once he came on, our defence seemed to tighten up and I felt more confident that the team would win.

Maybe at an appropriate moment, spell Croker and pick Lawton to start. Then try Arthur as the 14.

Love this idea, mate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8