Lawrence in Round 22

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Not sure if this was covered in other threads, so here goes...

Lawrence = game against Parra, what was he thinking when he gave away 3 penalties (I think it was 3)?? One penalty is bad enough, but 3??

I think he's been an awesome buy for us. He's fast, fit and tough. Very high work rate type of Prop, but should curb this issue - penalties can win or lose us a game.

I can remember Buhrer doing the same thing a few weeks back.
Lawrence usually is pretty good in the penalty department.
But yes if we keep giving away stupid penalties to a quality side they will make us pay.

The ref was obviously trying to keep Parra in the game all the way along so I'm not too concerned about the penalties.

Ref just trying to keep a contest alive.. Nothing to be concerned about. Although can someone please tell me what the difference was between Lussick's hit on BJ and Matai's on George Burgess?

SeaEagle21 said:
Ref just trying to keep a contest alive.. Nothing to be concerned about. Although can someone please tell me what the difference was between Lussick's hit on BJ and Matai's on George Burgess?

Difference = Matai

Brookie said:
i was more worried about his handbrake!
he got snapped once, made Lussick look good

Me too. I don't understand why he seems to be slowing as he hits the line. This annoying habit has slowly crept into his game over the last few rounds.

Carrying an injury?

I hate the penalties on the fifth tackle. I can't believe any player, no matter how bereft of brain cells, would deliberately give away a penalty on the fifth tackle. Yet the two pinkies regularly find them.

SeaEagle21 said:

Matai hit the ball and his arm bounced up and tapped georgette on the chin. lossick hit Brenton smack in the face. Go figure!

MissKate said:
SeaEagle21 said:

Matai hit the ball and his arm bounced up and tapped georgette on the chin. lossick hit Brenton smack in the face. Go figure!

BJ's biggest problem was getting up to play the ball like a proper sportsman. Just feel sorry for Matai because this season Inu has been so much worse in dirty play, Late shoulder charge on Dugan last night was one example on top of dropping ppl on their heads

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6