Laurie Daley eyes Sea Eagles young guns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My concern here guys is that you have just spent the last few hours on this site arguing about keeping the issue on track and yet that's exactly what you're not doing. For mine I enjoy the occasional banter and humour. Information is not going to be available every hour. Discussion and humour mixed in with good information is surely what makes these forums attractive to read. So lets get on with it eh. Going round in circles about whose right and whose wrong is surely a waste of time and certainly not what I want to read. Bring back a little fun banter until fresh information becomes available

Bearfax said:
My concern here guys is that you have just spent the last few hours on this site arguing about keeping the issue on track and yet that's exactly what you're not doing. For mine I enjoy the occasional banter and humour. Information is not going to be available every hour. Discussion and humour mixed in with good information is surely what makes these forums attractive to read. So lets get on with it eh. Going round in circles about whose right and whose wrong is surely a waste of time and certainly not what I want to read. Bring back a little fun banter until fresh information becomes available
Mate I'm glad I googled Rhys he sounds like a potential star. He was man of the match in the national u18 grand final

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4