Laurie Daley and the NSW Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Like clock work he's on Fox talking about the NSW team and who should and shouldn't make the team.

Smellmafinga and his mates must watch this show every year and have a chuckle at the info big nose gives away.

Same stuff as the last 5 years from Laurie though.

QLD 2-1, 30 point flogging in the first and third games.

Yeh no Longer a Selector just Country Coach therefore has had input with Stuart so I;m interested to hear who he fancy's making the side.

On a side note, does anybody know why NSW always announces their team list first and QLD a day or so later? Seems to me that gives QLD a bit of an advantage to help them make their own selections if they were to be in two minds for a selection of a player for a position if they had had a couple of players in consideration for that position.

Jethro said:
On a side note, does anybody know why NSW always announces their team list first and QLD a day or so later? Seems to me that gives QLD a bit of an advantage to help them make their own selections if they were to be in two minds for a selection of a player for a position if they had had a couple of players in consideration for that position.

lol mate we are 5-0 down ... QLD could name their top 25 in january & we still be picking gidley & mullen.. doesnt make a diff if we are 1st to name a side..they have it sewn up already..

Yes I know jjai that NSW is currently 5-0 down but that hasn't always been the case.

Perhaps I should have made my question more clearer and stated that I am not talking about just the recent times, I'm talking about the whole life of SoO from the beginning in 1980 until now.

I could be wrong but as far as I can remember, NSW has always named their team first which could, during that time, have given QLD a helping hand to pick certain players and players for certain positions.

Captain of the Gate, QLD have not always picked the same players. They keep a lot of core players who have set fixed positions but they have also moved other core players around in different positions as well as introducing other players to cover injuries etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Queensland_rugby_league_team_squads

Jethro said:

Exactly Jethro I have always wondered the same thing! It's not as if they need the insight or leg up either..

Mark from Brisbane said:
CC you are a pain in the arse!!

Plain and simple, about time you bastards went down in a screaming heap.

Queensland is the new Hawaii:

5-o!

Please don't give any credence to Daley, he's an oxygen thief when it comes to picking any sort of team. He's no longer a selector for SOO. because we'll lost 5 origin series in a row.

Not all former footballers turn out to be great judges or coaches i.e Daley, Fittler and many more.

Greg Alexander and probably Peter Sterling imo are far more realistic and knowlegeable when it comes to rugby league,

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6