Latest Sportsbet Odds - Premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Titans are good value at 150, and the eels are a rip off, id want at least 80-1 for them.

Can't believe the Chooks are at such low odds after losing Jennings, Maloney and Roger.
If they couldn't win it last year with those three, how will they do it this year without them? Copley is hardly a replacement for Jennings.

Whinging worms are clear favourites for the March premiership followed by the Vermin and dirty dogs. Sorry but Manly are long odds to feature in the reckoning for this.

Quinellas are the best bets
I have 5 x20 dollar bets on. Manly meeting
Dogs 38
Broncs 15
Sharks 59
Eels 67
NZ 31
15 to 1 is the shortest odds and can afford to nominate 5 possibles
Willing to lay off roosters Cowboys souffs and the others

For the life me I just don't get why Brisbane are such favorites. They are such clear cut favorites it has me stumped! Am I missing something? I just don't see why they are rated so highly...

For the life me I just don't get why Brisbane are such favorites. They are such clear cut favorites it has me stumped! Am I missing something? I just don't see why they are rated so highly...

Has to be the Bennett factor and they were in the GF.

I would like us @ $11.00 but we are a chance.

I expect the Raiders and whinging worms prices to come in a bit. I think for Manly be to be at 3rd in the betting is a bit much, I agree that the Rorters are on silly odds as they have a couple of big holes to fill with the loss of TVS , Jenning and Maloney. The donkeys can have their favortism and the March premiers mantle.

Only the true dragons supporters will give them any chance . The realistic tipsters give them no chance.

That's funny, because the people I have spoken to have pretty much nominated the Dragons as a bit of a smoky this year. And this is not coming from Dragons fans. I guess time will tell...

That's funny, because the people I have spoken to have pretty much nominated the Dragons as a bit of a smoky this year. And this is not coming from Dragons fans. I guess time will tell...
Its only an opinion but they haven't got the cattle big name cattle to win it . I actually like saints but its a no from me at any old odds.

As we see every year throwing money on the potential premier before the season starts is a guessing game.

Yeah its fair to say that donkeys will likely make the finals and titans no chance, but all it takes is 3 or 4 major injuries and a team is cooked for the year.

Gday all long time no post :) the odds seem pretty good although parra are probably a bit short at $17. But hopefully parra can prove me wrong and finally do something and actually match it with top tier clubs like you guys. The rivalry is always awesome with Manly even when we are crap which is normal all the time :). But when both clubs are going well there is nothing better in the game than a packed parra or brookie for a parra manly game. Anyway goodluck to you guys for an injury free season and here's to a red hot season for both clubs
Cheers guys

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4