Latest rumoured signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Corey Norman in the tele today saying he is 5/8 and that is why he headed to parra in the first place. Surely we are also looking at him.

Klemmer, Tom Burgess, Elgey and Corey Norman and we are back in business next year. Add in ballin, buhrer, Lyon, matai, Brett Stewart, hiku and the turbos and that is the making of a top 4 side again.

I know I'm dreaming but if Lyon retires or Matai still has the ****s I'd love to see Israel Falou in the centres.
Once again, I know it's a dream, but damn that'd be exciting.

on the basis of Maloney's game against the sharks today. I hope he does not end up with us. It was very average, poor options and poor kicking just what we do not need.
Fully agree! Thought exactly the same thing. He is also soft!

Joeboy,
Rather than taking Maloney, we should be looking ant the kids roosters have to replace him. Clubs only let players go when they have a succession plan. The roosters would be happy for us to overpay to take Maloney, and then unearth another youngster. Samisoni Langi and latrell Mitchell are players we should be after. Maloney has good elements in his game but is quite limited, he is also in the back end of his career. We need someone who is not only going to lead, but grow with the youngsters and our new look squad.

Can't believe that you have logic and reason in your post,with you all the way..!!

If we get Elgey and sounds like we are close it would be good to have an experienced 5/8 along side himself least for a couple of years. Maloney, sezer or Norman.

However I agree with the roosters. They have so many young halves. Let's offer Jackson Hastings or get joey back as on the other side of the ion foran and dce were both rookies when they played first grade together.

If we end up with Elgey I think we are going to need a solid, good sized 5/8. That's one of the reasons I be against signing Maloney....I think we could get Sezer at almost half the price and a good off season with Andrew Johns might iron out those few deficiencies in his game.

Out of Sezer and Elgey, we will only get the one the Titans don't want. DCE and Foran were both rookies when they started @JenEagle , BUT...look at the side they played with

Matt Ballin
Daly Cherry-Evans
Kieran Foran
Jamie Lyon
Anthony Watmough
Glenn Stewart
Brent Kite
Steve Matai
Michael Robertson
Brett Stewart
William Hopoate
Joe Galuvao
Jason King
Michael Oldfield
David Williams
George Rose
Tony Williams
Shane Rodney
Jamie Buhrer
Vic Mauro
Dean Whare
Darcy Lussick
Terence Seu Seu
Daniel Harrison

That was a great forward pack and we had some of the best finishers in the game in 2011. That made the halves job so much easier I guess. 2 rookies behind our current pack would struggle. Then again, by next year, our combinations and pack in general might gel and perform a lot better.

I've read the Titans are going after Corey Norman..so it's possible we could get both .

If you watch the way both Sezer and Elgey are playing at the moment, Sezer is playing unnaturally on the right hand side of the field because they are both left footed kickers. I don't think they balance well as halves partners so I'm not sure we'd be best served going for both.
Good observation

If you watch the way both Sezer and Elgey are playing at the moment, Sezer is playing unnaturally on the right hand side of the field because they are both left footed kickers. I don't think they balance well as halves partners so I'm not sure we'd be best served going for both.
I can see where you're coming from Mitch..I was hoping with a little extra time and coaching that problem could be sorted out...we've won a few premierships with two right foot kickers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4