• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Beaver and Lyon will be right for tonight according to SMH Late mail. Also Chad Robinson will play for Parra.

I also noticed that both Fathead Vautin and Layne Beachley have tipped the Eels...way to show some team loyalty. They did the same thing a couple of weeks ago against the Warriors from memory. Let's hope they end up with egg on their faces.

They are tipping, not with their heart but with the cold hard fact we have no chance tonight

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steven Bell
05. Michael Bani
06. Steve Matai
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Perry
11. Brent Kite
12. Glenn Stewart
13. Steve Menzies

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Mark Bryant
17. Luke Williamson

is what I think Des is planning on going with. Zorba said expect Matai back this week, in a position that will surprise a few. The above or:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steven Bell
05. Michael Bani
06. Steve Menzies
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Perry
11. Brent Kite
12. Glenn Stewart
13. Steve Matai

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Mark Bryant
17. Luke Williamson

OR Cuthbertson will start in 2nd row, with Matai coming off the bench.

Can Matai Ball play?????

I mean he is a centre, so I suppose he should have some ball skills, right??

Maybe he does things at training none of us would imagine?? I know he is better suited to either centre or Backrow but who knows maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised with his hands???

Am I just being hopeful???

I remember a game up in newcastle a few years ago when he made a break and did a lovely little flick pass to put robertson over.

Who knows??

Manly by 40 tonight

Just because you don't pick your team doesn't make you unloyal.

Chip & Chase link said:
Beaver and Lyon will be right for tonight according to SMH Late mail. Also Chad Robinson will play for Parra.

I also noticed that both Fathead Vautin and Layne Beachley have tipped the Eels...way to show some team loyalty. They did the same thing a couple of weeks ago against the Warriors from memory. Let's hope they end up with egg on their faces.

I remember reading somewhere a while ago that his prefered position was  actually stand-off(5/8) so maybe its a possibility. In that case maybe if cuthbo starts the game in the 2nd row and when he gets tired beaver moves into his position and matai fill his space in the 6

byso link said:
Just because you don't pick your team doesn't make you unloyal.

It does when it is Parramatta they are playing. Sacrilegious behaviour in my book

For those interested, there are currently Toyota Cup Live Updates in the Lower Grades forums.

Cheers.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4