Late breaking news re tonights game v the dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just organized a free pizza for dropping something off to a mate who works at dominoes.

Going to be a good night :)

Well it is late breaking news, and it is for the game. picking it up at 7:00 and heading home for beers and pizza whilst watching the game

Not an ad at all. Sold an item to someone who works there, they say drop it off to me and I'll give ya a pizza to add to the deal. Trader economics.

And ads, they bother you that much? Is it that you don't like people making money or the pretty lights are just too much for your eyes?

Daniel said:
Not an ad at all. Sold an item to someone who works there, they say drop it off to me and I'll give ya a pizza to add to the deal. Trader economics.

And ads, they bother you that much? Is it that you don't like people making money or the pretty lights are just too much for your eyes?

He could always go back to the kennel if he doesn't like the ads.

Daniel said:

Pan fried, classic crust or thin and crispy?

My 3 kids in Maroon face paint, check. Barbie on, check. Wife dressed as a cheerleader, check. Bulldog mate and family arriving for dinner, check. They will sit in their own designated area of lounge room, check...

barrack o barba said:
Daniel said:
Well it is late breaking news, and it is for the game. picking it up at 7:00 and heading home for beers and pizza whilst watching the game

The 2 million adds on silvertails arent enough , how bout some more

not

Financial prosperity through legal enterprise is not so uncommon amongst Manly supporters. Carjacking, burglary and theft is not for everyone!

Shoe1 said:
My 3 kids in Maroon face paint, check. Barbie on, check. Wife dressed as a cheerleader, check. Bulldog mate and family arriving for dinner, check. They will sit in their own designated area of lounge room, check...

Can you claim this act of charity on tax?

TV, check
Home made lasagna, check
3 refreshing ales, check
Bottle of wine, check (to share)
Crutches, check
Pain killers, check
Alarm set for every 15 min to ensure the cocktail I am consuming doesn't make me fall asleep - check

voicefromthehill said:
Shoe1 said:

Can you claim this act of charity on tax?

TV, check
Home made lasagna, check
3 refreshing ales, check
Bottle of wine, check (to share)
Crutches, check
Pain killers, check
Alarm set for every 15 min to ensure the cocktail I am consuming doesn't make me fall asleep - check
e

Charity expires come kickoff. 2011 premiers beer to share, check. (the piece de resistance)

Shoe1 said:

Are you sure you want your friends to come over?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7