Last straw Roach - bugger off!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As BK is not available for forwards coach I would like to see Terry Randall take over. He might be able to teach them a thing or two about toughness (not sure about loyalty though in view of what the club did to Chad).

Tooks - f Randall was seen at Narrabeen training with the boys a week or two ago, I'd say he's on decent terms with the club.

But who knows?

What about Cement Gillespie as forwards coach- has he still got a job at the Roosters. I think Anderson put a broome throught he whole coaching staff.

For me, where his kids play is irrelevent. That's a private matter for the Roach family and has nothing whatsoever to do with how he coaches Manly's current forwards. As far as I'm aware Blocker's role extends only as far as coaching, he's completely uninvolved with recruitment matters. Where his kids play is a personal issue unrelated to his work responsibilities.

Having said that I still maintain that he should've been punted immediately in 2005 when he and Bozo's were laughing it up at Manly's expense on Hadley's show. Plus he just doesn't appear to be having a positive effect on the players at his disposal - Watmough, Williamson, King, Bryant et al. Time for a change.

For me, where his kids play is irrelevent. That's a private matter for the Roach family and has nothing whatsoever to do with how he coaches Manly's current forwards. As far as I'm aware Blocker's role extends only as far as coaching, he's completely uninvolved with recruitment matters. Where his kids play is a personal issue unrelated to his work responsibilities.

Having said that I still maintain that he should've been punted immediately in 2005 when he and Bozo's were laughing it up at Manly's expense on Hadley's show. Plus he just doesn't appear to be having a positive effect on the players at his disposal - Watmough, Williamson, King, Bryant et al. Time for a change.
Tha's what I was trying to say only you said it better!!! :roll:

I would still be interested in knowing what the players themselves think of Blocker in his job at Manly. Surely they have staff evaluation etc

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
[quote author=DSM5]
Excellent post Ryan
I need to frame that comment on one of Ryan's posts. (I might never see it again. ;)

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

[/quote]

Generalising again Dave? I feel like I'm playing snakes and ladders !
[/quote]
Ryan- no offence intended and I was stirring. Don't let it get you down. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Only Problem is BK is long gone hes already Packed and moved to Qld

Very true. There was a TV news story last week on how BK & Shane Webke had teamed up to help out a local charity and assist local kids footy. Was all filmed in BKs new Qld fruit & vege shop. Coincidentally, Webke knew of the shop and had shopped there.

Anyways........unless BK instals management to take care of all hands on aspects of his businesses then dont go holding your breath for a re-appearance of Kennedy in any role for us.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8