Last Man Standing Win $50,000

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
[img=400x225]https://www.sportingbet.com.au/LastMan/images/hd_logo.gif[/img]

Last Man Standing is a tipping competition like no other – elimination is the name of the game. 
LAST MAN STANDING AFL
1st Prize: $50,000
Start Date: 10th March Round 1
LAST MAN STANDING NRL
1st Prize: $50,000
Start Date: 10th March Round 1

http://www.lastman.com.au/

Make a correct selection each weekend and you are through to the following week – get it wrong and you’re eliminated. Last Man Standing wins $50,000 cash.
Select the team you think will win their head to head game in round 1. If your selection wins you move through to the next round– if they lose you are eliminated. Competition continues each week until the end of the NRL & AFL grand final's or there is one person left. The winner/s win $50,000 cash.
Think that’s easy - there is a twist. From midway through each AFL & NRL season your selection each weekend must be made at the plus/ minus line instead of head to head.
For more information about Last Man Standing AFL click here onto our Frequently Asked Questions or Terms and Conditions page (AFL click here, NRL click here) . Otherwise we wish you the best of luck and hope that you can be the last man/ woman standing.
If you fancy more than one team on the weekend checkout the latest NRL and AFL markets at www.sportingbet.com.au

he doesn't want too many people entering haha

It is amazing how unsure of your tips are when you have to pick just one winner

You generally have to sign up to the betting site that runs it for these things. Or at the least give them all your personal info so they can spam you or sell your details.

Chip & Chase link said:
You generally have to sign up to the betting site that runs it for these things. Or at the least give them all your personal info so they can spam you or sell your details.

use a email address that you dont use very often

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
why ?
I entered it
i thought you may be interested

Yeah Dan's right. The less people entering, the higher my chances are. That said I'm the sh*ttest tipper and will exit the comp Week 1. I went the Sharks btw, so you should all stay clear of them.

I went with the Storm but will probably chop and change 5 times over

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7