Last 6 rounds released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Days and times for the final 6 rounds have been released.

Rd 21 v Knights Sun Jul 31 4pm Brookvale
Rd 22 v Eels Fri Aug 05 7:50 pm Pirtek
Rd 23 v Bulldogs Thu Aug 11 7:50 pm ANZ
Rd 24 v Storm Sat Aug 20 5:30 pm Brookvale
Rd 25 v Raiders Sat Aug 27 3 pm Brookvale
Rd 26 v Panthers Sun Sep 4 6:30 pm Pepper Stadium

From a purely selfish view point, stoked Killer's last game at Brookie is on Saturday so I can get down to cheer him on!

I see Nein are looking after their darlings in Brisbane by giving them all Thursday or Friday games. No hint of a 5 day turn around for them.

While we get our 6th 5 day turnaround of the year

Now that the Greenberg Room (a noted nightspot where you leave your brains at the door), Nein and Fuxtel have played their part in helping to dud our season, they finally give us more daylight football.

Now that the Greenberg Room (a noted nightspot where you leave your brains at the door), Nein and Fuxtel have played their part in helping to dud our season, they finally give us more daylight football.

That Rd 21 blockbuster is probably a ratings uppercut that Ch9 have given themselves

Ha, no more Monday's
Of course not. The NRL, in concert with the TV networks have done their job to strangle Manly out of relevance.
Now time to put this embarassment on prime time TV so show everyone how **** this club has become.
I'm convinced there are agendas here. I bet Gould is in on this, and Greenturd. Even the Sharks - no network TV slots the last six rounds!. The agenda: Sydney teams down to five! Penrith in the West with the Bulldogs and Parra (Go West!), Souths for Sydney and Saints in the South/East. Good bye Manly, Roosters, Sharks!. The expansion teams Nationwide including Perth, another Qld, even another Melbourne team why not!?
So, when is the first NRL grand final at Suncorp!?
NYEagle

Finally some semblance of a reasonable schedule. Too late though the season is over. Kinda like a string of penalties to even up the count in the last ten when your down 30 nil.

Finally some semblance of a reasonable schedule. Too late though the season is over. Kinda like a string of penalties to even up the count in the last ten when your down 30 nil.
And I'm sure even if we remotely look like winning the refs will be lining up to deliver a string of penalties longer than Rene rivkins worry beads.

Of course not. The NRL, in concert with the TV networks have done their job to strangle Manly out of relevance.
Now time to put this embarassment on prime time TV so show everyone how **** this club has become.
I'm convinced there are agendas here. I bet Gould is in on this, and Greenturd. Even the Sharks - no network TV slots the last six rounds!. The agenda: Sydney teams down to five! Penrith in the West with the Bulldogs and Parra (Go West!), Souths for Sydney and Saints in the South/East. Good bye Manly, Roosters, Sharks!. The expansion teams Nationwide including Perth, another Qld, even another Melbourne team why not!?
So, when is the first NRL grand final at Suncorp!?
NYEagle

If so, bye Rugby League, this fan of over 50 years will be gone faster than a bride drops her nighty on wedding night !!

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4