Larissa, well done

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope that whenever I have kids that they wont have to see people being internet tough guys like in this thread, otherwise they too will turn into internet tough guys.

It's a bit sad really that such a positive thread has turned into a ****fight, the first two or three posts are great then it goes down hill.

It amazes me at times what people will say hidden behind a keyboard, but to each their own!!

Matabele said:
The best part of last night's game was the look on the face of that brave kid running out with the team before kick off. Loved how he was so proud and excited.

i was on the other side of the field & didn't see the kids run out at the start of the game but when the kids were allowed on the field i did see a kid run off the field carrying a corner post! he ran straight from the field,past 2 security guards & down towards the exit gate. it gave us something extra to laugh about on the way back to the club

Matty Ballin comes across as a really genuine good bloke. Not surprised in the slightest about this; however I reckon most of the guys if they saw the same they'd do similar. Maybe not Choc.

Yeah Volly as I said earlier in this thread he and his wife would be one of the nicest couples you could meet.....great guy and a future captain of the club (IMO)

I couldn't see Ballin playing for another club. The best part about a player like that, is that his worst games aren't too far from his best games.

I've always thought he seemed to be a role model off the field.

Man, I still remember his debut against The Tigers (at Leichardt) I think, in the pouring rain. He got a 40/20, and a meat pie. After the game, when being interviewed, he gave MB Fitness a wrap :)

Guys like Galuvao, Kite, Ballin & co. add so much positive energy to a team.

One of my favourites, that's for sure.

Matabele said:
Darren said:
The Eagle, Jase is a mate who played high level footy for Illawarra many years ago. He probably knows more about footy than you ever would and has at least played the game. He's about 6ft 2 and would knock you off that keyboard into next week with 1 punch.
Given how crap Illawarra were for the entirety of their history, it's not saying much. And 6ft 2 is hardly giant status.

Case in point I'm 6"2 rofl, I'm a giant apparently

With so much happening this weekend, one of the shinning lights being a big thank thread for Larissa has turned into more crap.

Come on guys, private message each other or start your on "whinge about each other" thread.

Totally unacceptable!!!

I just spent 15 minutes cleaning out this thread, those involved with the crap that went on in here should be very ashamed of themselves

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7