Larissa: Back to Brookie after GF?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's seems a bit harsh that the armchair supporters get to celebrate the team's success with the players whereas the loyal supporters who cheered them on at the game are locked outside? Saying that where's there's a will there's a way, I remember me and a mate climbing the wall on Pittwater Road in 2008 and getting in and then managing to get past two sets of security and through the kitchen to the players party upstairs - happy days!

My mates and I were able to get in 2011 after coming back from ANZ, left pretty quick but made just in time to get in.

Shoe1 said:
Use the carpark lower level as a popup bar, hells Angels can run security detail.

If Council won't give us approval we should relocate to Warringah Council chambers.

Till the 90's, the Supporters Buses' Fans got into the Club after the GF as part of the deal.

Would be a great Membership drive idea, that any Maroon or whatever the Cat 1 seats are labeled at Manly are, get into the post GF celebration :idea:

Win, win as Club gets revenue and we get to see the Trophy arrive at its rightfull place :)

Pommie Eagle said:
, I remember me and a mate climbing the wall on Pittwater Road in 2008 and getting in and then managing to get past two sets of security and through the kitchen to the players party upstairs - happy days!

You've said too much Pommie. They'll be onto you this year. :p

Clint said:
Pommie Eagle said:
, I remember me and a mate climbing the wall on Pittwater Road in 2008 and getting in and then managing to get past two sets of security and through the kitchen to the players party upstairs - happy days!

You've said too much Pommie. They'll be onto you this year. :p

Haha! Very similar story but maybe will keep it up my sleeve...

If the result went the right way ;) we know for Brookvale Oval it is too late – very late Sunday (or the council won’t have it opened at that time?).

But really wonder if the Manly Leagues could have Federal Parade blocked off (which it normally does) and have a stage in that open car park? If somebody had the powers it would have been nice to have something outside the club with proper security?:cool:

Unfortunately the police and council won't allow that sort of structure outside the Leagues Club. We investigated the option but were told it would not be possible. Sorry.

Larissa said:
Unfortunately the police and council won't allow that sort of structure outside the Leagues Club. We investigated the option but were told it would not be possible. Sorry.

Yeah I thought so, but nice if it was investigated. Unfortunately the Manly Leagues Club is pretty small compared to its hey days!

They should have special access on the night (after 11pm/11.30pm) to The Leagues Club for people who are 1) Leagues Club members and 2) Season Ticket holders of Brookie in 2013 (Gold, Silver, etc – i.e. full ticketed members).

I’ve been a Manly Leagues Club Member 30 years now & Season Ticket holder continuous since 1995. So nice if recognised, but hard to organise something like this I guess?

Larissa said:

What they don't know....

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8