1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lame

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Snake, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Snake

Snake Doing The Eagle Rock!

Ratings:
    +2,535 / 135
    Who else thinks it's sickeningly lame and pretentious, the way the media keep posting pictures of our off contract players in that stupid Wolverine jumper from last year?

Yeah, we get it, if they play for Parramatta they will be wearing blue and gold :finger:

• Like Like x 1
  2. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    Should never have worn those jumpers. Look at all the problems they have started lol.

• Like Like x 3
  3. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    It was bad karma wearing the colours of our eternal rival, what a dumb idea it was!

• Like Like x 4
  4. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    watching that game, against the donkeys who wore a white shirt with maroon shirts was so bloody confusing, I actually remember the donkeys making a break and I rose up to cheer it until I remembered hang on thats not us, stupid marketing idea!

5. Loobs

Loobs I am not really Scott Penn Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,414 / 257
    Isn't big Tone our current number one fan? Maybe he can pull some strings regarding media laws if he can reef the knives out of his back, win back his party, win over the senate, hold onto his job for the full term, stop a spi... Never mind

• Like Like x 1
  6. cherry_poppins

cherry_poppins Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,038 / 131
    Ah loobs this could great

Tony not even being a one term wonder

Where's my popcorn?